#3 Tom Holland - from dream to reality

Loving someone who doesn't love you back, is like hugging a cactus // the tighter you hug the more it hurts...

10 months ago:

I am broken, I don't know what to do anymore and who to trust. I really trusted him! And he just stabbed me in the back... And I don't know where it all came from... He is already over me, he already moved on... Oh and btw, I missed my period... Maybe it will come later. I hope so. 

I can't remember everything that happened that night. I remember Tom, his beautiful eyes. Why do I still love him?! I just can't forget him... ugh. Its so sad... Why would he do that I just still don't understand... 

Tom's pov:

Was this the best thing to do? I still doubt it... After 2 months I am still not sure if I really had to do it...  Why did I thought I needed to do that... I miss her so much tho... I don't know what to do without her... My life is a mess... Harrison says what I did was really stupid, but Zendaya told me y/n's plan. Ugh, I am gonna empty my mind. 

I still wanna know why he did it. I miss him, I miss Harrison, I haven't talked to him, I only saw him when he was with Tom. Ugh my mind, I have a headache... Can't take it anymore. I am going for a walk.

You put on your shoes, grab your jacket. You open your door. Step outside. You lock the door. Put your key away. You turn around. Your heart skips a beat. HE IS WALKING THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET... F*ck... I definitely didn't want to see him... I was trying not to think about him. You turn around, you try to grab your key, it falls on the ground, you turn around and see of Tom is still there, he is staring at you. You grab your key and try to unlock the door. Shit, wrong key. Fuck where did I left my key? You feel a finger tapping on your shoulder. You turn around, you see his face, a face that once belonged to the most important person in your life. 
Tom: "here is your key." 
Wow, he still had your key after 2 months and you totally forgot. First you didn't wanted it back because you had the hope he would come back to you. But you totally lost that hope. 
You grab your key out his hand.
You whisper: "thanks... "
Tom: "what did you say?"
You: "I said thanks..." You start blushing...
Tom: "no problem, I just still had it. I am going for a walk now." 
You: "okay, good luck."
Tom: "thank you. Why did you btw walk outside and then walked back?"
Fuck, why did I wanted to take a walk too...
You: because I saw you... 

You: "because I forgot something"
Tom: "what did you forgot?"
Why do I even talk to you?!
You: that I shouldn't feel this love for you...

You: "my phone"
Tom: "oh yeah, haha, how could you forget that"
Tom: why did I even walked up to you?!... you broke my heart and I broke yours, but i still fall in love with you... 
You: "yeah, so I am going to grab it."
You turn around, open the door with the key. They key is hot. As hot as Tom. No I can't think that way... It's over...

You're finally in your bed again. Why did I wanted to take a walk, and why did he came to me. I didn't even dared to look in his eyes, too scared I would drown in his eyes again... But he was there for me, or did he just wanted. No then he wouldn't even look and walk to me. So is he there still for me?!

He was always there for me. Since that one fight I got in. 

-
-
-

If I am a nyc skyscraper, would you want to shoot all your white sticky stuff all over me