Do It For The Vlog!

Andrew 

We'd only been back in each other's lives for a few months when Garrett Watts kissed me. Yes, you heard me right, he'd KISSED me, and I wasn't complaining. We'd been at his place, I'd come over to help him film a video for his channel and we'd started talking,

"Do you remember when you..."

"Tripped over your shoe??" I'd nodded.

"You always hated when I did that..." 

"Not really, I never really minded it." 

"Oh?"

"I mean yeah, I liked giving you a hard time."

"You tell me this now..." He mutters, running his hands through his hair. 

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, I just... I'm glad I don't frustrate you as much as I thought I did." I shake my head no, 

"Of course not, I know we fought a lot, but I never really got irritated by you. I guess it was just me picking pointless fights, I kinda suck for that." He shakes his head, 

"Don't even start that, we both had hands in our failed relationship."

"I know... but I just feel responsible, there were a lot of things that I didn't need to pick fights about."

"Andrew, stop."

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't. Don't apologize, please. If anything, this is my fault, I definitely didn't  help the situation by reacting how I did." 

"It's fine, it was my fault really, I should've known that I wasn't ready for a big relationship, and I still went through with it, I guess I was just scared of losing you. You're this perfect catch, you're sweet, funny, handsome, so smart, and I thought that if I didn't date you then that you'd move on and I'd never get the chance again..." Wow, I'd really just said all of that. 

"You think you'd lose me?"

"I mean... Yeah, you're amazing Garrett. Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life."

"Andrew, you will never lose me." 

He's walking slowly towards me now, my heart rate begins to pick up and I hope he kisses me. He's so close to me, his face just inches away from mine. His fingers tracing down both sides of my face, chills begin to erupt all over my body. 

"Garrett..." I can't breathe, the suspense is killing me, all I want is for his lips to be on mine. I couldn't wait much longer, he's staring longingly into my eyes and I can feel myself melt into his arms as he wraps them around me.

"You're never going to lose me." I bite my lip, choking back tears.

"D-Don't say that." 

He kisses me softly at first, I feel myself dissolve into his embrace, my entire body going limp. He pulls me closer, pressing our two bodies firmly against one another. He continues the kiss for a moment but then hesitates, pulling away. 

"You're not going to lose me." He repeats, kissing my forehead lightly. 

Why did he stop? I wanted to ask, but I decide against it, it wasn't important, all that mattered was that he just kissed me and for that, I was extremely happy. 

After the kiss, I'd been on a cloud nine high that'd lasted for days. I couldn't get the older boy out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. Not that I wanted him out of my head, I enjoyed thinking about him, a lot.