Uncle Garrett's Special Friend

A/N: Okay, so idk Garretts families names so I'm making up his nieces name :) So yeah, if anyone knows her name let me know and I'll fix it. Okay, have fun reading!!!

- Nic (oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!!)

Andrew

"Are you sure??" I stand in the doorway of Garrett's house, he'd invited me to spend Thanksgiving with his family since mine had decided to spend theirs in the Bahamas. 

"Andrew, don't be silly of course! You are more than welcome to come to my family's Thanksgiving!! They love you!"

"I just don't want to intrude."

"You say like two words an hour, you'd hardly be intruding. Please, come celebrate with us, I want you there."

"Ugh, thanks Garrett, that's so sweet."

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way."

The ride over was, to say the least nerve-racking. I'd never spent this much time with Garrett's family, let alone his whole family.

"Don't be nervous, they're going to love you."

"You think?"

"Yes, and for all, they know you're just a friend to me, so you don't have to worry about any awkward conversations about anything related to our history." I shake my head, I hadn't even thought about that. I wasn't worried about answering questions about me and Garrett, I knew we weren't dating, but if we had been I knew I'd be fine answering questions.

"Oh, no I wasn't worried about that... I just forgot to take my anxiety medicine."

"Again? Andrew, no! We need to go back." I shouldn't have said anything, now Garrett's worried.

"No, no, Garrett it's fine. I'll be okay."

"Andrew, I really think we should go back and get your medicine."

"It's fine, we're already late. I'll be okay!"

"I don't like this."

"Garrett, chill." I give him a look, hopefully, one that conveyed 'I'm okay' and touch his hand reassuringly.

"Okay, okay, but if you feel uncomfortable you let me know... okay?"

"I'll be fine."

It doesn't take long to get there, and before I know it I'm inside sitting on the couch.

"Andrew, meet Andrew!" Garrett introduces me to his brother, who extends out a hand.

"So this is the famous Andrew then? I've heard great things." Garrett's brother shakes my hand, giving me a warm smile. "You can call me Drew."

Garrett in the kitchen "helping" but really making a mess according to the shouts of annoyance from his mom and aunts.

"Garrett! Stop! You're messing up the stuffing, how about you go sit in the living room with the Andrew's ."

"I'm helping! Oh!! Oh we almost forgot the best part of Thanksgiving!!!"

"The football??" His uncle shouts from across the room,

"No! The gravy! Me and Andrew made gravy!"

"Oh did you now?" His brother smirks from his spot on the couch, nudging me on the shoulder. I really hope he was thinking of actual gravy, and not anything else. I can feel my face burning red, and Garrett rushes into the living room.