Chapter 4

Apologies for not updating yesterday. I got caught up with things. Forgive ya boi. But that aside enjoy todays chapter.

Y/N POV

I saw Yumeko and approached her. As we met she kissed me on the cheek and was giving her some money so that she could pay back the money she owed from her loss the other day.

Y/N : Here's some money so you could put a dent into that debt of yours.

Yumeko : I appreciate it sweetie but I dont need your money at the moment.

Y/N : Oh, why is that?

Yumeko : For some reason the council hasn't asked me to pay back the money that I lost so I still have money.

Y/N : That's weird. The council usually hounds people to pay them so I dont understand why they haven't asked you to pay. Maybe the president is up to something.

Yumeko : If so be the case then I cant say why. Though I was given this *shows Y/N a booklet* I dont know what it is though.

I looked at the objet that Yumeko held between us. It was a simple white booklet with some broad black lines going throw it with the words "Life Plan" written on the top of the booklets cover. Seeing those words angered me but not enough to be shown or to be seen by Yumeko. We then walked towards our class and I saw our girlfriend Mary walking past us on her way to the student councils room. As she passed us she kissed me and Yumeko on lips. I followed her to the class while Yumeko kept her way towards class.

3rd Person POV

As the day went along swimmingly, the student council room was filled with a few of its members. Runa the youngest of the council played on her console while being surrounded by snacks. Sayaka then approached Runa and spoke to her.

Sayaka : Mary Saotome has requested a meeting with us.

Runa : Prez isn't in today so I guess I'll deal with this one. Bring her in.

Sayaka : You may come in Mary.

The door opened and Mary stepped in with Y/N tailing right behind her. She approached the table that Runa was leaning on.

Runa : I'm kinda busy so could you keep this short? That would be lovely.

Mary : What the fuck is this? *Holds life plan open towards Runa* I got this from the council this morning.

Y/N : Her too huh, this school is fucking nuts.

Runa : I'm pretty sure it is what it sounds like. A life plan.

Mary : You shut the hell up. Explain this shit to me.

Y/N Then spoke up.

Y/N : Its a booklet that is given to people who cant pay the debt that the owe. So if you cant pay it back the council dictates what happens in your life. A life plan.

Mary : Hell yeah, I leveled up. And your boyfriend is right. The book says what is going to happen to you're life.

Y/N stepped forward and took the book from Mary reading some of its content.

Y/N : *reading from book* Senator Sayama...engaged to... Orcita. *Closes booklet*

Runa : *Gets up from seat and looks at booklet* Huh looks like you got lucky you get to marry a politician. Well he's a lollicon so I wouldn't want to marry him. The bastards got money and connections so your life will be pretty easy going. *gets a psychopathic look I her eyes* And your guaranteed that nothing will happen.