Chapter 7

Flxwer1800 POV (that's me) Call me Flxwer

Flxwer : *Flops onto couch* Lets see how the story is doing. *Pulls up Wattpad app* Huh looks like the story has over 1k reads or more exactly 1.4k reads. *Puts down phone and stands up*

 *Puts down phone and stands up*

Flxwer

Flxwer.exe has stopped working.

I cant believe that the story has over 1k reads I love you guys. I honestly never thought that it would hit this many reads when the book was started. I say this all the time but much love and appreciation to you all. Hence you will be called garden from now on. With that said lets gamble shall we.

Yumeko POV

As Midari pointed the gun at me I saw the barrel had the red mark on it. Seeing that, I again recommended that she didn't pull the trigger on the gun.

Yumeko : Midari I wouldn't pull the trigger on that gun.

Midari : Aww is the kitty scared. You gonna beg for your life. Seems pretty boring right about now.

Yumeko : That gun belongs to me. Look at the barrel, i hope you noticed that red mark on it and that the entire barrel is filled with lipstick. *Pulls out lipstick*.

Midari inspected the gun upon hearing my statement. I spoke up once more.

Yumeko : I also put in 3 bullets in the chamber so there might be a 3 in 6 chance of it misfiring which means that you would take most of the hit.

Midari : *looks at gun then giggles* Huh so I got no luck?

Yumeko : Well I lied there isn't any bullets in the gun

Midari : Are you fucking serious? *Puts gun on the table* c'mon.

I explained that lipstick may not cause the gun to misfire but she didn't seem to care. Seeing it as there was no risk in the round.

Yumeko : Why were you so adamant about playing this game with me?

Midari : Huh? Well there is a reason. *Crawls on table and grabs her boob* I VERY MUCH ENJOY THE RISK OF PUTTING LIFE ON THE LINE!!!!!! I YEARN TO GO NUMB FROM THE FEELING OF SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD NEVER GET IN REAL LIFE. *Calms down* Money isn't good enough....at least not anymore. Win or lose I still feel nothing.