Chapter 9

Y/N POV

Mary, Itski and I sat in the audience as the announcer finally spoke.

Announcer : Its a top a idol match. The contestants will try their hands at a variety of games. The winner of each round will mark a space within a grid. Whether diagonal, vertical or horizontal the first one to match three is the winner.

As I sat I rested my head upon Mary's head and she took noticed and seemed worried.

Mary : Is something wrong Y/N you wanna talk about it?

Y/N : I'm just worried that Yumeko is moving a little too hastily.

Mary : You mean her want to gamble with the President?

Y/N : *Nods head* She may have some serious gambling skills. But at the same time there are other things to consider like odds and probability. *Deep breath*

Mary : I know how you feel. But look she is Yumeko and we can agree that she can be reckless *giggles* she has us to make sure that she doesn't do something too crazy. And I dont think that you or me wouldn't let her do this unless we believe that she couldn't do this. *Places hand on Y/N's face* She has already done so much. So lets see her through. Okay?

Y/N : Okay. *Kisses forehead*

I was surprised that Mary was able to wash away my worries just like that. Usually I am the voice of reason. After my little thought Yumemi started the game. She rolled a dice that had 12 sides (I think) that landed on the number 4 which was a 1on1 vocal face off.

Announcer : Two dice(s) will be rolled. A black one which represents the tens, and a white one which represents the ones. We've marked all the audience members tickets from 0 to 99. The audience member will lend us his or her smartphone to download a voice evaluator app.

Mary : This a way more legit than I thought.

Y/N : That was fucking unnecessarily complicated.

The dice was rolled and the audience member brought their phone and was then ready. Everything was in place for the game to continue.

Yumemi : Please enjoy my song!!! Your love Poker!!!!

Yumemi started singing and her fanboys were doing this hilarious chant that had me and Mary on the verge of tears due to our laughter. After the song was finished her score on the screen was displayed and showed that she had scored 85 points.

Fanboys : Aw come on.

Announcer : That's a respectable score.

Yumemi : Awwww only 85 points. What I really want to know is how I scored in your hearts!!!!!!

Fanboys : 1.2 million!!!!!!!

Mary and I looked at Yumemi with disgust as she was just toying with the fanboys emotions. Sure they were weird but that's only because they like her as a person. But she was just using them for her dream and was utterly disgusted by the people who would get her to enjoy that dream. People like that make me sick.

Announcer : Alright Yumeko its your turn.

As Yumeko walked center stage I could tell that she was thinking of something but I couldn't figure it out.

Yumeko POV

As i walked center stage I thought back to what Yumemi had told me before she started her concert.

Yumemi : Hey Yumeko.

Yumeko : Yes?

Yumemi : How about we make this game a little more fun.