Chapter 5

Y/N POV

After I left the councils office I sat in my seat and started thinking about fucked up the system in the school works. Like if you cant pay your debt the council chooses your life for you. I was almost close to marrying Kirari which wouldn't be bad but I mean it would not have been my choice. Also if you couldn't pay your debt you get a nametag and get treated like shit. Although I come of as scary I think about these things a lot.

Gambling is literally something that ruins peoples lives. And to think that that same activity has been incorporated into a schools curriculum. As fucked up as it is I enjoy it though, I guess its my guilty pleasure. I rest my chin upon my hand and thought of the things of my past. My crazy as history is pretty fucked.

Yumeko POV

I shocked Jun by betting 25 million Yen on a pig and he seemed upset that he was being outplayed by housepets. I sat in silence while I heard my girlfriend pissed him off with snarky comments.

Jun : Are you kidding me. She bet 25 million on a pig.

Mary : Honestly I thought that you would have caught on after Yumeko's win in round three. Relax though it hurt me too.

Jun : And what the fuck makes you think that you won? That was the first round.

Mary : Chill out man as long as I have something to bet with then I wont need to worry about losing to a fuck up such as yourself.

Jun sprung up from his seat due to the insult.

Jun : WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?!?!?!

Sayaka : I should warn you that violence will not be tolerated so it would be best for you to sit down. *looks to Mary* Mary please dont provoking him any further.

The game went on and Jun bet one of his chips. Nanami was about to bet as well but quickly changed her mind and folded. Something that I caught onto. I raised 4 Jun chips which seemed to scare him. He made his bet and I ended up winning with a matching suit. Mary bet 3 Jun chips but he seemed conflicted and folded which gave Mary the win despite having a pig.

Jun : This goes way beyond reading tells or bluffing through hands. What if she-.

Mary : You finally caught on. You are really fucking stupid.

Yumeko : Nanami I believe that Jun put you up to this.

I figured out that She was telling Jun what hands that she had by the way she positioned her cards. To cover up she quickly covered the cards with her upper body. We figured the ways she told Jun what card he has.

Yumeko : Straight is a spade.

Mary : Slight right is a club.

Yumeko : Left is a diamond. And face down and sliding it is a heart. Right?

Mary : So what was that shit that you were talking about housepets not being able to trick humans. When what you are doing here is pretty damn stupid. Plus we know that Nanami is your groups plaything and you 2 teaming up for this would mean you would play dirty. So *hugs Yumeko* I got my girlfriend to help me out.

I continued to provoke Jun by messing with Nanami. Sayaka wanted to look for a way to figure out how we would solve this issue of all of us cheating. But I convinced her that we would not breathe a word to a soul. We went on with the game and Jun verbally coached Nanami on what to do. I could tell that he thought that he had everything all played out. Round 9 came around and Jun won 155 million Yen. He laughed like a madman thinking that he had won the game.

Jun : That what you get. Starting tomorrow I'll make your lives hell.

Yumeko : *Giggles* It aint over till its over.