Chapter 12

Well here we are the end of the book. Gotta say that it took longer to get here than I thought. But that aside thank you for ending off my year with this book doing so well. Every read is appreciated and so are the ones of the future. I hope that i was able to meet your expectations when it came to this book and hope that I did not disappoint you in any way. Any criticism will be appreciated and I will work on incorporating those into future books. But that aside lets get to gambling.

Y/N POV

Yumeko and I sat at the table in the cafeteria, though as we sat I could see that she was pondering upon something. Most likely the proposition that she and the president made between each other. Feeling bored of the silence I broke her concentration.

Y/N : Yume.

Yumeko : Yeah what is it?

Y/N : So, it looks like you got what you wanted. Your going against the president.

Yumeko : Yeah it seems so. *Gets up from chair and sits on Y/N's lap* Though I have to say that I'm glad you came on this journey with me.

Y/N : Why do you say that?

Yumeko : Well aside from being my boyfriend. You helped me in more ways than I thought you would. And for that I am thankful.

Y/N : Well in that case, I'm glad that I tagged along when I did.

Yumeko leaned into my face and started kissing me which caught me off guard but nonetheless I joined in. While we were kissing she positioned herself to where she was straddling me and my hands ran along her back. Things would have gotten more heated if it had not been for Mary and Itski.

Mary : How the hell are you two so dam calm? We dont have time to stand around talking so what's your gameplan?

I looked to Mary pouting and Itski blushing like crazy. Seeing that Mary was jealous I got up and kissed her on the cheek.

Yumeko : Gameplan?

Mary : Your match with the president is coming up so lets get to work.

Suddenly a briefcase was dropped onto the table and was soon opened. What rolled were various gambling items. Ranging from dice to a pack of cards chips and other things. Itski then gave us a tour of the items before us.

Itski : *Points to dice* 1st is dice that will always land on the number that you want it to. There are six to a set with various applications. *Picks up deck of cards still in the box* Next is a deck of cards with infrared paint coupled with a infrared camera and you can see which card is which.

Y/N : How the hell would you cheat with those cards if you need a camera? I mean if they were glasses then they would work.

Itski : And last my favorite, simple yet effective we call it the padlock beetle-

Y/N : *Deep breath* You really think that Yumeko is going to cheat her way through this?

Mary : I mean yeah that did seem like what she was going to do.

Itski : She is going up against the student council president.

Yumeko : Your kindness is appreciated but I dont intend to cheat in this game.

Itski : Why the hell not?

Y/N : She's been waiting for this match for a while. And because Yumeko is who she is she wont do something that would taint that that.

Yumeko : You took the words right out of my mouth.

Mary : Makes sense that she would say something like that