Chapter Ten

I wake up with little hope that Damien would be beside me. I think I'm more relieved to the sight of an empty bed beside me because while there's feelings I undoubtedly have for him, the thought of everything that has been going on sickens me. Damien's bed is a lot more comfortable — and bigger — than the old bed I slept in. In fact, his entire room is like a bachelor pad. It's any single straight male's dream come true. I roll my eyes and climb out of his bed. I'm sure his bathroom is just as elegant as the rest of his room so I already figure I'll take ages washing myself in the shower. When I open the door, I notice it's not at all a bathroom but a closet. "Hm," I look through all of his suits and shirts and whatnot. "I will need something to wear after I get out," I note out loud. There's a few tops I notice aren't fancy or too manly for me. There's a plain white t-shirt I decide to roll with. Judging by the size , it can definitely pull off as a dress on me if I roll up the sleeves and tie a belt around my waist.

"D.I.Y. with Alena," I grin as I remove my trusty t-shirt from its place in the closet and to the only door that can only be the bathroom.

There's a loud knock on the door and a deep voice calling, "wake up. You have an hour until you leave." When I don't respond there's another knock. "Lena?" I cover my mouth to keep my laughter from escaping. The concern in his voice is adorable. "Lena, are you up?" I want to break out into laughter. "I'm coming i-"

My eyes expand, "no, no, no!" I almost shout, "I'm getting in the shower." In return, there's a grunt and I let out my laughter. As much as Damien annoys me, it's cute he has a soft spot.

___

I feel refreshed and like a new woman after the steamy shower. Sadly, I don't have a bra or underwear so I can only wear the t-shirt. I braid my hair to the side and as soon as I open the door to the room I meet a chest. "What in God's name!" I put my hands against his chest and push him back. "What is your problem?"

Damien rolls his eyes nonchalantly, "it's been an hou— is that my shirt?"

"Yes, it is. I'm glad you noticed." I spin in a circle for him.

He frowns, "I can see your..."

Looking down I notice my nipples are exposed through the shirt. I roll my eyes. "it's a feminine statement. You know, free the nipple?"

He looks unamused. Crossing his arms, he firmly states, "you're not going anywhere like that."

I explode into giggles. "Why? Because no one has seen a pair of tits before?"

"This isn't funny, Alena."

"It is funny that you think you're going to tell me what I am or am not going to wear." I push past him and make my way to the elevator. He grabs my arm and turns me around so that I'm facing him. His eyes are black and the look he's giving me wipes the grin off my face. "It's covered in your scent, Damien." I try to explain hoping I'll get off the hook this time.

He says nothing and draws me closer until his arms are wrapped around my waist entirely and I'm pressed flat out against him. "Mine," he growls in my ear. I open my mouth just as he buries his face in my neck and kisses it. I bite my tongue to stop myself from moaning. I dig my nails in his arms as he begins kissing and sucking on my neck. By the time he reaches my soft spot I can't hold it back anymore.

"D-Damien.." I softly whimper as he leaves his mark all over me.

He slowly pulls back and stares at me. His eyes are back to normal and I feel my face heating up. "Now they know," he states and his grimace turns into a full blown smirk.

"Please don't tell me you did what I think you did," I whisper.

He winks at me in response and ushers me toward the elevator. "Free the nipple, huh?" Is the last thing he says as we descend.