Prologue

(A/N) As you all probably already know but putting it in there just cause, also first story, no insults please. 

(Y/N): Your Name

(E/C): Eye Color

(F/F): Favorite Food

(F/N): Fathers Name

(M/N):Mothers Name

Welp I am just gonna use these for now, well onto the story.

Flashback (10 years ago) 

Your Pov

You were sitting at the table with your mom and dad sitting eating lunch which was (F/F). You sat there with your mom and dad talking about plans for fishing later today. You were very excited to learn how to fish with your dad. Everything was going alright until you heard a knock at the door. You did not think to much of it as you continued eating as your father went to answer it. When you heard the door open you heard an argument between the man and your father who you were now approaching with your mom.

"Where is the payment (F/N)?" You heard the man ask as you stood in between your mother and father

"Its due next week Richmond." Your father says as he steps up to the man in a suit you now know as Richmond

"No it is due today (F/N), and if you don't have it I will just have to take something you hold very dear from you." Richmond says as he starts looking at you. Your mother stands in front of you as you start to go behind her.

 "F off Richmond you will not touch my child!" Your mother screams at him while your mom grip on you tightens ever so slightly.

"Oh, and whats going to stop me?" Richmond questions as he starts to walk towards you and your mother.

"This!!!" Your father screams as he goes for a right hook to Richmond's face just for it to go straight through him.

"Oh dear (F/N) and (M/N), you never should've disobeyed me, this just means our relationship ends here." He says as he walks towards your father. Your father tries to punch him but goes through him again. Richmond put his hand through your fathers stomach as nothing happens. "Sorry but this ends here (F/N)." Richmond says as suddenly your fathers stomach explodes 

"(F/N)!!!" Your mother cries out. Your mother kneels down by you and whispers into your ear "(Y/N) I love you but you need to run" You were shocked from what you had saw as your dads body drops into a puddle of his own blood. You started to cry but no words would come into your mouth from the entire situation as your mom started to push you away. You ran as fast as you could into the woods around your house. you make the mistake of looking back to see Richmond relieving your mother of her head as he smiles at you. You faintly hear him saying "Don't worry (Y/N), I am sure we will be seeing each other some time soon" As you disappear into the woods.

After about 20 minutes of running you stop as your legs could not take anymore, so you go and sit down by a tree and just cry thinking about the events that took place in the past 30 minutes. A couple of minutes later you hear growling from all around you as you see 8 beowolfs looking at what seems to be their next meal. You were now a mix of both horrified and sad  at the same time.

"S-stay away" You say as one lunges towards you. You put your hands up to defend yourself but were never attacked. You open your eyes to see yourself glowing and the beowolf burned to a crisp on the ground. "Huh" as another one comes you put up your hands again only this time a giant mud wall came and trapped and crushed the beowolf. All of a sudden you think only one thought I must live , I must survive, for mom and dad as two more beowolfs lunge at you. This time you charge at them and punch at one of them for it to freeze and break immediately after. The others stopped as if sizing you up now while the other of the two jumped at you. He pounced on top of you and was about to end until you yelled "Get off of me" As it flies into the sky and suspends there. You not knowingly make a fist out of your hand and it implodes. "Whoa" is all you could say until they all started charging at you. You willed a nearby pond to your will hoping it to work as a tendril came out of the water and grabbed one and continued to smash it. You then start feeling a spark through your body as you extend your hand out as lightning strikes and evaporates one of the beowolfs. "Two left" You say through shaky breath. The beowolfs looked very angry now as they increased their pace for you. They charged at you as you jusp out the way only to fly, "hopefully I survive the way down" You Say as all of  sudden you start to fall, you yell until you fall through a shadow and onto your feet miraculously. "Thank Oum I am still alive but..." As you turn around only to be slashed across the chest by one of the two beowolfs. As you struggle to get up the beowolfs go to finish the job. You sit there accepting your fate only to realize that they are both dead and an old man is there.

"What are you doing out kid, don't you know its dangerous out here even with abilities as yours? Where are your parents?" The old man asked sounding slightly annoyed.

"I am sorry sir, some man named Richmond killed my parents about 45 minutes ago and I ran away." You say as you grunt due to the pain of the slash across your chest. The old man notices this and goes up to you and asks " You want revenge on this man named Richmond, I could train you to understand multiple different martial arts and your semblance which was those elements you conjured up. Seems as you know them all eh. How about it, want me to train you." The old man ask while bandaging up your wound with some gauze and bandage. 

"Yes please sir, except I don't want to do it just for revenge, I want to do it to also protect all those around me sir." You say as you stand up feeling much better. 

"Good answer, come then; you will live with me for those years then. Oh boy its been a while since I had an apprentice." He says scuffing his beard as you walk to get by him.

"How long has that been sir?" You ask out of curiosity.

"Ho ho me  boy my name is Wei just call me that (Y/N), and its been 347 years."

"What!?" You yell surprised that he knows your name and that hes been alive that long. You decide not to dig into it though.

" I will also be schooling you (Y/N). A good fighter needs to know his stuff, we will school for 8 hours a day and train for 8 with only breaks for food. Are you sure (Y/N) you want to go through with this, it is going to be hard?" Wei asks you while looking at you in concern riddled in his eyes.

"Yes Master Wei" You say as you stare intently into his eyes.

"I like you kid." Wei says as he laughs. " Then lets get going shall we"

"Yeah" You say as you follow him.

He wasn't joking when he said the training was going to be hard. For the next 10 years he put you through training that the world even has yet to discover to hone your mind, skills, and of course your studies. Everything from him was easy to understand as you were a very fast learner. 

10 years later (Location ???)

Still your Pov

I had just got done running  50 miles with a stack of 10 logs on my back. I unstrapped myself and went inside for dinner with my master Wei. "Sup master what we having for dinner today?" You say sitting down across from him. 

"(F/F), your favorite." Wei says seeming slightly down.

"Yo whats up master, that is not the Wei you normally act." You say while smiling at the joke you made. Wei couldn't help but smile at you childish antics.

"After dinner today, you will head out to make the world a better place as you always dreamed." He says as he puts a pocketful of Lien into your hand. "I have taught you everything you will need. 127 different martial arts, a handful of useful abilities, how to control your semblance, and how to use any weapon out their, still don't get why you use your fist still but I am proud of you." Wei says as he embraces you.

"Come on, if need be I will just take my opponents and use it or whatever I need to."  You say as you exit the hug and turn to leave. "I'll see ya later Master Wei." You walk out the door as you hear your master yelling "Don't forget to train and study" Alright well, now that I am on my own lets head to vale first to start looking around. You start walking  towards Vale to start your adventure of life and see where it takes you.

(A/N): Thanks guys for reading this, hope you enjoyed it, any feedback would be nice and can't wait to write up the next chapter. Till next time.