More Training?!

Time skip one hour later

Location: some unknown mountain

You wake up feeling groggy and abnormally comfortable. You look around to see a well furnished room, really bright for your taste, but nice nonetheless. You sit up only to realize that you were being held down by something. "Whats holding me down, I'm not chained so whats..." your thoughts are interrupted as you look to your side to see the angel laying by you, holding you.

" your thoughts are interrupted as you look to your side to see the angel laying by you, holding you

Wow that's hot, wait bad (Y/N), she's the enemy, wait then why is she holding me. Maybe I can play with her for a bit. You notice her starting to wake up, as you lay back down faking to be asleep. She opens her eyes and looks at you. "Wow, he really is cute, to bad I have to get up." She says thinking you were asleep because you know, you are really good at faking things. She tries to get up only for you to wrap your arm around her and pull her back down and close to you. "Huh?!" She gasp out as she starts to blush ferociously. "Wait I don't think we should be going this far yet, we are not in a relationship, no matter how nice that sounds, wait off topic, um, we don't even know each others names yet!!!" She yells out loud and fast in embarrassment. "Well, we could get to know each other, my names (Y/N), whats yours my sweet angel?" You say flirtatiously opening your eyes to wink at her. This of course leaves her in a blushing mess, as she manages to stutter out "R-R-Rina!" You were enjoying teasing this cute angel to much to stop as you say "Well now that we know each others names, can we move on to the better parts?" You say moving your face closer to hers. "AHHHH!!!" She screams out as all of a sudden the door breaks down showing the big fire guy you fought before come through.

"WHO STARTED THE FIRE!!!" He yells before he looks at you and you both hold eye contact as he sees you closely cuddling with Rina

"WHO STARTED THE FIRE!!!" He yells before he looks at you and you both hold eye contact as he sees you closely cuddling with Rina. "Just the Burning love of my passion for Rina here." You say snuggling closer to Rina as she starts to blush more. "So got a name big guy?" You say not caring about the imminent danger you could be in. "Ignite!!!" He screams out. "Now that we got introductions out of the way, Got room for one more?" He says as immediately Rina could not take anymore. "Get out!!!" She yells as she jumps out of your grasp and starts to throw things at both you and Ignite. You both of course run as fast as you can out of there, you run through the hallways as you run into a room to realize it's the library. "Nice, I like books." You grab a book that looks interesting to you as you start to read it.