ammending for sins

My God I really need to get more on top of this stuff. Oh well, I write whenever I finally get the next great plot twist I in my devious little head. Or I just got writers block. Oh well here's the next chapter and I hope you enjoy.

(Y/N) pov
Location: beacon
Time: one day after the events of last chapter

You decide to go back to Beacon, your mind still full of how eventful the last couple weeks have been. You exit the bullhead not teleporting so you can have more time to think. "Man, I really am going to be punished for this" you say as you sigh l, exiting the bullhead. You walk through Beacon to Beacon tower going to go and talk to Ozpin and tell him everything. After a couple of minutes you make it to the elevator safely and without being noticed. It is way too quiet, I am a criminal, Blood Star, in a huntsmen school, I should be surrounded. The elevator stops at the top floor as you walk in all you hear is "Put your hands up before I shoot Blood Star!" You see none other than Ironwood shout pointing his gun at you. You pull down your hood revealing yourself to Ozpin and Glynda who were also in the room. You saw Ms. Goodwitch gasp and Ozpins eyes widen.
"Ironwood put the gun down and let's hear him out. He was a student of mine. So I am guessing Richmond told you something. Let's hear it, shall we Meet. (L/N)."

Timeskip brought to you by    (Y/N) telling Ironwood, Ms. Goodwitch, and Ozpin everything.

You stood there with your head down, thinking they were going to arrest you or kill you.

"I'm leaving Ozpin to think about this, your student, you deal with it and tell me what happens." Ironwood says as he leaves.

"So what are you going to do with me Oz?" You ask looking at him.

"You now work for me, since it seems you know the full truth I am going to have you take out some of the higher ups in Salem's army, whether it be generals, Grimm, or whatever it is, you will do it. Then I will trust you again. But until then, you will operate as Blood Star covertly working under me. If any hunters get in your way, hurt but do not kill so nobody knows your working for me." You now ask the one key question with a smirk on your face...

"Who first"

Timeskip brought to you by.  (Y/N) looking at a hunting board but with Salem goons on it.

You walk through Atlas to go and stop an assassin from killing Mr. Ironwood and Jaque Schnee during a meeting. You make it to the door when the guards look at you and nod. You go invisible and teleport inside to room. You see Ironwood and Jaque but to your surprise you see Weiss. You could not help but feel sad looking at her, but kept doing your job and waited for the assassin to strike.

They were concluding their meeting with nothing happening. Weiss was the first to get up. " I am going to leave now, my team is waiting for me outside." The two men nod as she leaves. You just watch her through the window as she meets up with her team and starts to walk away. You start to walk away till you feel air disorting that's not familiar. Wait they never wanted Jaque or Ironwood, they're after Weiss. Coming to this you teleport straight above team RWBY and catch a bullet in your hand. You land on the ground and toss the bullet away looking at the man who tried to kill team RWBY. He was about your height and really just looked about average for everything. A perfect way for an assassin to look. You hear team RWBY's voice get more and more quiet as you finally reveal yourself to the assassin. "You almost had me there for a second. But I don't like being tricked." You say while glaring at the assassin. He just shakes his head as his hands start to glow. He touches the building he was on as all of a sudden it morphs into a giant golem. " You have gotta be..." Before you could finish you jump up as another building golem tried punching you from behind. All you can do is look in shock as all buildings within a couple blocks have transformed into giant golem. "Well guess you can say your building an army. Eh get it." The assassin just looks at you in disappointment as his hands glow again. You charge towards him not wanting to deal with more then you have to but get stopped by a giant water pillar. You look behind you to see a girl with white hair floating on a wave of water. She just looks at you, you swear you saw her blush for a second but then it disappears quickly as she gets her game face back on. "Man two vs one, well it could be worse." As if on que a volcano erupts from right underneath you as you teleport away to dodge it. A giant man that's at least a good foot taller than you and has muscles that look like steel would be jealous of pops out of the volcano. You sweat drop as you hear the girl behind you chanting something, you turn around just in time to hear her yell "Leviathan!" All of a sudden you see a giant ass snake dragon pop out of the water and glare at you. You look back at the big fire man as he starts glowing red as he roars. All of a sudden a gold dragon comes out of the volcano. "Man this is so why we keep our mouths shut  so no shit like this happens. Really where are you guys coming from?" You ask as you feel another one coming, but this time from the sky. "Here we go again" you sigh as you see a man flying in from the sky with a griffon following him. He had fun green hair but looked like a guy not to mess with. "Hey wait are all of you elemental masters or something. Wait does that mean there's more?" You say sweat dropping.