I just want some sleep please

Your Pov

You run to catch up to Weiss to see an explosion?! Holy Crap please let it be a fight, i wanna fight. You immediately thought as you run up to see a quite angry Weiss covered in black soot and a Ruby. Should I really get involved  you thought.

"This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!" Weiss yells

"I'm really, really sorry." You hear Ruby stutter out. Maybe I should get involved , you walk up to Weiss and put your hand on her shoulder.

"Hey come on snow angel she said sorry, lets just get out of here and go to where we are supposed to go instead of just wasting time here." You say, hoping to get Weiss away from there, and maybe by herself just so you can get to "know her better". 

"Your right, I have much better things to do than scold a child , come on, lets go" She says as she crosses her arms and starts to walk away. 

"Right away princess" You say as you roll your eyes but couldn't help but smile as you wink at Ruby earning a slight blush from her as you start to walk away.

"Its heiress actually" A girl with black hair and a bow says to you. You turn around and see she has a vial.

"Thanks for the info" You say as you take the vial and put it in a random luggage but you could have sworn you saw Weiss smirking and slowing down a little.

"Same heiress to the company that has a controversial workforce and questionable business partners" The girl in black says, almost as if taunting. You look back as you see Weiss now stomping away. 

"I really hope she is just mad because I am talking to another girl." you say as you run up to Weiss while waving to the girl in black. "See ya later kitty." The "Kitty" looked at you stunned and all you heard was the name "Blake" being yelled out.

You run into the academy to the auditorium to see Weiss just standing around. "Hey you alright?" you say as some people in suits take her luggage.

"No I blew up because of some child, I have yet to meet anyone strong, anyone who looks like team material, or anyone who will listen to me!" She was pretty much yelling at the end.

"Well, then I guess I will just take my leave then as it seems that someone doesn't like me at all" You say pretending to cry. "To think that I thought I met someone nice who actually liked me " Weiss looked at you not realizing you were faking because you were pretty good at faking things.

"Hey I never said anything about you (Y/N), I was just saying everyone else." She told you trying to calm you down. You were really trying not to laugh at this point.

"Do you think I would be a good partner for you Weiss?" You ask her to see her pondering what to say. Is she actually thinking about my feelings? That's "cool" heh heh puns. 

"After some work maybe." Weiss says looking at you. "I can fix anyone even that dim witted dolt"

"Aw i'm touched that you would not mind me as a partner" You say smiling at her. It was only then that Weiss realized that you were faking and to say the least, she was red hot in the face and mind.

"Ah!!! You annoying dolt!" She yells punching you in the shoulder and running off somewhere.

She really is pretty cute

Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) getting hit by Weiss.

After entrance ceremony 

location Ballroom

After that long and boring speech you make your way to the ballroom and set up your bed. You manage to get to bed without anything eventful happening till you hear bickering elsewhere that wakes you up. Rule number 1 : You don't wake me up unless you are master Wei. You get up and walk over to stop whatever the racket was.

Weiss Pov

"What in the world is going on over here, don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep." I say to a fighting duo.

"Oh not you again!" Yang and I yell at the same time. Oum, I really hate these girls, their so aggravating.

"Shh, shes right guys, some people are trying to sleep." Ruby says to us.

"Now your..." Before I could finish I felt a really dangerous aura behind me. I turned around quickly to see (Y/N)?!

Your Pov

While I was walking up to the source of noise I realized it was Weiss, Ruby, Yang, and Blake and for some reason I just got annoyed. I accidentally let some of my aura slip without realizing it until Weiss and all of them suddenly turned around to look at me. "I was trying to sleep, one thing I don't like is being woken up. You are coming with me before you start something again." You say as you go to grab Weiss only to see all the girls staring at you, especially Weiss who looked like she was about to drool. "What girls, never seen a guy without a shirt on or do you just like what you see." You say as you smirk. All of them blush except Weiss who stopped to ask something. 

"Where did you get that scar on your chest?" Weiss ask pointing towards a large slash across your chest.

 "Man Weiss, we just met today and you already want to know more, okay. 10 years ago a beowolf managed to get me sadly enough, now no more about me, I want sleep!" You grab Weiss and start dragging her with you. "And your coming with me to make sure I get that sleep."

"Stop you dolt!" Weiss struggles but eventually gives in as you already had her stuff by yours. "Wait when did you..." She was stopped by a hand in front of her face. 

"Weiss don't ask, just know that I just want some sleep, I'm tired from all that has already happened today." Weiss doesn't argue and just gets into bed 

"Night (Y/N)" 

"Night Weiss" You say as you slip into a deep slumber to prepare yourself for the test tomorrow. 

(A/N): i don't know if this is good or not, but if your still reading that's something, right? Well as always, hope you enjoyed the story and leave tips and comments please, Thanks. Till next time.