Date to past lie

your pov

You woke up looking at a ceiling. "What the heck happened to me?" You then realize that you are in the hospital. The memories of what happened start to come back quick and vividly. "Damn  it, am I still not strong enough?" You mutter under your breath. You sigh as you try to get up only to feel a weight on you. You look down and see Weiss sleeping ever so peacefully with her head on your lap. "Well, now this is a development that I don't mind." You start to slowly rub her head as she flutters her eyes open. "Yo Weiss, you worried about me or what?" 

"(y/n) your awake thank goodness. I thought you would never wake up." You see Weiss's eyes start to tear up.

"Whoa, hey I was not out that long, was I?" You start to get up only to wince in pain and get pushed back down by Weiss. 

"You've been out for a week (Y/n), of course I was worried." You start to see her blush. 

"You mean you have been here everyday after class just to check on him, Weiss." Blake says as you look over to see the rest of team RWBY as then you notice Weiss even more red than before.

"Weiss is for white, right? Your kinda taking Ruby's role as red right now Weiss. You okay, sick maybe." You say as you put your forehead on hers only to see her blushing even darker.

"Shut up you dunces!" Weiss screams while backing away to regain her composure. You then see the door open to reveal Ozpin. 

" Good morning Mr. (Y/N), good to see you awake. RWBY if you don't mind I would like to talk to (Y/N) in private." Ozpin says as you see Weiss slightly sad by this? 

"Hey Weiss, 5 okay for me to pick you up for that Date?" You say with a sly grin on your face.

"You dunce, hmph." She crosses her arms with a really dark blush on her face as she walks out the room with her team chasing after her. 

"Oh you got a date with (Y/N), I knew you liked him." You hear Yang taunting in the hallway

"Shut up,." You hear Weiss getting nagged by her entire team as their voices got quieter and quieter until they were gone.

"So, I don't suppose you are hear for a kind chat and just to give me my homework right?" You look to see him bring out a tv. The tv shows you fighting against Richmond. All you do is scoff.

"So you do know him Mr. (L/N)" Ozpin looks at you with a look that says he is not going to drop it. 

"sadly enough yeah, you know my families dead, he did it." Ozpin looked at you with a look of pity and sadness but also understanding. "But now there's something else I have against him." Ozpin raises his brow in interest.  "He killed Master Wei." Ozpin looks at you with total disbelief.

"Thank you for telling me more about him. For now rest. Tomorrow you will be in school. Here's your dorm key and your uniform is in there." He says while handing you a key.  

"Who's on my team?" You ask while looking at the keys.

"No one, you are a solo team since I don't want to get anyone else involved with Richmond." Ozpin Says while flicking to the part where you disappeared from Richmond. "Two semblances?" 

"Semblance manipulation, I like to call it but no. I just loop holed my way around and used all the elements making up my body and brought it elsewhere, like teleportation in a way." You say scratching the back of your head.

"Clever." Ozpin says as he walks out of the room. You continue to look at the screen only to notice Richmond looking at it now.

"Wait he never did that?" You only start to realize what's happening when he disappears. "Shit!!!" You yell as you dive out of your bed for it to be stabbed by none other than Richmond.