Yugi Muto vs Weevil Underwood part 1

Meanwhile, Yugi, Tea, Lea, Joey, and Tristan were all at the meadow.

"Yugi, I don't know if I can win this thing. Maybe it'd be best if you take your star chip back." Joey told Yugi, a bit uneasily.

"Nah, you keep it. Your little sister's counting on you to win the tournament's prize money for her." Yugi smiled. 

"Thanks, man." Joey suddenly smiled.

"You can do it. You just gotta steer clear at the more experienced Duelists at first." Tea smiled.

"Yeah, it's just a matter of working your way on." Tristan chimed in. 

"We believe in you, Joey." Lea chimed in as well. 

"Thanks, you guys." Joey smiled, before he turned to face Yugi.

"Well, Yugi. Between your grandpa and my sister, we don't have any room for mistakes." He stated, with determination. 

"Right." Yugi nodded in agreement. 

The fireworks meanwhile started appearing in the sky.

"The fireworks! It's starting!" Tea exclaimed. 

"Let's do it!" Yugi shouted with determination, before he and the gang started walking. 

"So what's your plan, Yugi?" Joey asked Yugi. 

"Well, I might as well stick with Weevil. After all, we do have a score to settle." Yugi answered. 

"I was hoping you'd say that." Joey smirked.

"Once I see him, I just can't wait to see how much he hates the pain from my staff." Lea snarked.

"Uh, isn't that him?" Tea spoke up, as she saw Weevil a little farther. Everyone stopped when Tea asked that question, and they all saw him... 

"Weevil." Yugi breathed.

"Weevil, I challenge you to a duel!" Yugi yelled, before Weevil just ran off and snickered. 

"Hey, wait--" Tristan said. 

"I can't believe it! Weevil's running away!" Joey exclaimed. 

"What is he?! A coward?!" Lea exclaimed, slightly annoyed, before Yugi ran after Weevil. 

"Hey, wait!" Joey exclaimed, before he and the others started to follow Yugi.

Weevil just laughed as everyone was chasing him, and then all of a sudden... All the moths appeared in front of them. 

"Ugh! Where are all these moths coming from?" Tristan exclaimed. 

"Ecch! They're disgusting!" Tea exclaimed disgusted, as she covered her head with both of her heads.

"Whatever you guys do, don't let them touch you!" Lea warned, completely disgusted. 

"He's fast for a small guy!" Tristan remarked about Weevil, as they kept following Yugi. 

"Maybe you're just slow for a big guy." Tea replied to Tristan, snidely. 

"Shut up, you two! This isn't helping!" Lea snapped at both Tristan and Tea. 

"We're never gonna catch him. As long as the whole island's inbounds. He'll keep running all day!" Joey said, a bit doubtfully. 

"Joey, Weevil will probably stop eventually!" Lea replied to Joey, annoyed by now. 

'What's Weevil up to? He's wanted to duel with me ever since we met on the boat. So what's he running for?' Yugi thought to himself, slightly confused, before he realized.