The big giant boulder

Meanwhile, the gang was running to find Joey, they all stopped to catch their breath. 
"Still no sign of Joey." Tristan panted.
"Yeah." Yugi nodded, in concern. 
Tristan then realized something, "Hey, where's Bakura?" 
At that question, Yugi, Tea and Jill all turned around and discovered that Bakura was not in sight. Jill was getting worried! 
"We didn't take any turns, so where could he have gone?" Tea pondered. 
"I don't know, Tea." Yugi replied, as Jill bit her fingernails nervously. 
Then a sudden scream was heard... It was Bakura! 
"Did you hear that?" Yugi exclaimed.
"Sounds like Bakura!" Tea exclaimed, happily. 
"Phew! Thank God, he's okay." Jill sighed, in relief. 
"Bakura! This way!" Tristan called out to Bakura.
Bakura kept screaming all the way, and it was then that the skeleton was on him, so he called out, "Help me!" 
Everyone screamed in fright when they saw that the skeleton was on Bakura, and so they all ran and freaked out. 
"Help! Get this thing off of me!" Bakura pleaded, desperately. 
At Bakura's command, the others stopped and Yugi and Tea both shut their eyes tight. Tristan and Jill both turned around and ran back to help Bakura. Jill quickly grabbed the skeleton off of Bakura, and Tristan angrily stepped on the skull. 
"From now on, don't go picking up any hitchhikers." Tristan said, annoyed. 
"Is it safe to open my eyes now." Tea asked, as she still had her eyes shut tight. 
"Yes. You can open your eyes now, guys." Jill smiled reassuringly, then both Tea and Yugi opened their eyes as Jill had requested. 
"You gave us all quite a scare with that skeleton, Bakura." Yugi sighed. 
"Sorry." Bakura replied, softly. 
Jill walked over to Bakura, and asked him, "You okay?" 
Bakura nodded and replied with, "I'm fine."  
"Never mind that. Because now we've got another problem." Tristan told everyone, and they all turned around and discovered that they now have to choose which way to go. 
"Which way do we go now? Anybody got any ideas?" Tristan inquired. 
"Gee, both ways look so inviting." Tea remarked, sarcastically. 
"Yeah, well, if Joey got invited down one of those tunnels, then we need to figure out which one." Tristan replied, slightly annoyed.
"Tristan's right. We need to find Joey now."  Yugi agreed, firmly. 
"Yeah!" The others replied, in determination. 
It was then that Bakura stepped on something, and he was freaked that whatever he stepped on was sucking his foot in, so he quickly moved his foot away from the object.
"Hey, my foot!" He exclaimed, frantically. Then everyone heard a rumbling noise from behind them... 
"What is that sound?" Tristan inquired. 
"I stepped on a switch or something." Bakura panicked. 
"Quiet, now!" Yugi whispered, as he warned Bakura. Bakura quickly covered his mouth with both of his hands, which made Jill giggle a little. 
Then the sound got even louder...
"Listen. Now the sound's getting louder." Tristan said, intently. 
"I think it's coming this way." Tea said. 
"Let's hope not." Jill said, as she gritted her teeth nervously. 
"Yeah, but just what's coming this way?" Yugi inquired. 
Bakura trembled in fear and whispered to himself, "Oh dear." 
Then a big GIANT boulder suddenly appeared. Kind of like the boulder we see in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the big giant boulder chased after Indiana Jones. 
Everyone all freaked out at the sight, then they all ran for their lives quickly to avoid being crushed by the boulder. 
"Oh god! I really didn't sign up for this shit!" Jill yelled, completely exasperated and scared at the same time. 
"Why is that boulder chasing us?" Tea asked, frantically. 
"Cause we're downhill!" Tristan replied. 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Bakura apologized, hoping to God he wouldn't be blamed for stepping on the switch that caused the big boulder to chase the gang. 
Everyone kept running faster until Bakura suddenly tripped. Everyone's eyes widened in shock when they saw him trip! 
"Bakura!" Jill exclaimed, as she turned around to try to help Bakura, but Tea held her back since the boulder was already gaining on Bakura, and then suddenly... The boulder crushed Bakura! 
"NO! BAKURA!!!" Jill screamed, as her tears started to form in her eyes. 
"It got Bakura!" Yugi exclaimed. 
"Oh no!" Tea exclaimed, fearfully. 
"Don't look back!" Tristan warned the others, before he discovered that there was now a dead end! 
"Keep running, or it-- Oh, no! It's a dead end! Ugh! We're trapped! It's a dead end!" He exclaimed, completely frustrated, before he and the others stopped in front of the dead end. 
"Since there's nowhere to run, I'm gonna fight!" Tristan said angrily, as he got ready to punch the boulder... 
"Tristan, you can't punch out..." Yugi exclaimed, but was cut off when Tea and Jill both chimed in. 
"A boulder!" Both Tea and Jill finished for Yugi. 
"I'm gonna try!" Tristan replied, before he held up his fist and punched the boulder hard, but it turned out that it actually wasn't a real boulder, it was just a balloon-like boulder! 
Everyone was confused as soon as the balloon was now cut to pieces!  
"A balloon?" Tristan asked, confusedly. 
"Yeah, and that's a speaker. Somebody wired that thing for sound, and I'm betting it was Pegasus!" Yugi bet. 
Both Tea and Jill then ran over to Bakura to see if he was alright. 
"Are you okay, Bakura?" Tea asked him concerned, as she knelt down in front of him. 
"Bakura! Goddamn it, stay with me!" Jill said tearfully, as she knelt down in front of him and tried to shake him awake. 
"Pegasus spared no expense to scare us half to death." Yugi sighed, as he shook his head. 
Tristan was angry by then, so he exploded, "THAT PEGASUS BASTARD!!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!!!" 
Jill just stared at Bakura with tears in her eyes for a moment, then she lowered her head and cried softly. Tea just looked at Jill sadly, and she hugged her from the side as she stroked her hair comfortingly. 
It was then that Bakura suddenly woke up and said, "Why are you crying, Jill?" 
Both Tea and Jill's eyes widened as soon as they heard Bakura's voice, and Jill quickly got out of Tea's arms and hugged Bakura tightly. 
"Don't you ever scare me like that again, Bakura!!" She cried, before Bakura wrapped his arms around the black-haired girl and rubbed her back comfortingly. 
"I'm sorry, Jill. I won't do it again." He apologized, gently. 

A/N: Ok, the part where Tristan was furious and said he wanted to kill Pegasus... That was actually from the Japanese version, and it was cut out in the English version. I just thought that I'd add that part to it just to make it more dramatic.