Yugi Muto vs Seto Kaiba part 2

Meanwhile, the duel between Yami and Kaiba continued... 
"This is way too intense!" Tristan remarked. 
"Remember, Tristan. Yugi beat Kaiba once before." Bakura reminded. 
"Exactly!" Jill chimed in, in agreement. 
"I'd like to beat Kaiba, alright!" Joey replied to Bakura and Jill, sharply. 
"What's with Kaiba anyway?!" Tea suddenly asked, as she looked at Kaiba intently and thought to herself. 
'He claims that he's changed... But he's acting like the same old creep we used to know and loathe. I don't get it!' 
Yami just stood there as he thought to himself for a moment, 'Kaiba's trying to finish me off as quickly as possible. That's not like him! He enjoys toying with his opponents almost as much as he enjoys winning. Last time we dueled, he spent half the match messing with me. But this time, he's all business.' 
"What's the matter, Yugi? You look a bit worried. Finally realizing that without your precious Exodia cards, you don't stand a chance against me?" Kaiba taunted. 
"I won't need Exodia to defeat you, Kaiba!" Yami snapped, as Kaiba brought the duel disk back to himself. 
Then Kaiba took out his card and smiled when he looked at it, "If I keep drawing cards like this, you will. I armed my genie with the D-Spell card. The D-Spell card can deactivate any magic cards, and that's a loss I'm quite sure you can't afford, Yugi." 
With what Kaiba was saying, La Jinn appeared again. 
"La Jinn, my mystical genie of the lamp, activate D-Spell!" Kaiba commanded his monster, before it went to attack one of Yami's cards with it's D-Spell. 
"Oh no! My cards!" Yami exclaimed in disbelief, before La Jinn attacked one of Yami's cards, and it disappeared flatly. 
"D-Spell has destroyed your Swords of Revealing Light. Hm, that's a tough loss, Yugi. Your swords could have paralyzed my monsters for three turns, but I guess now you'll just lose three turns sooner." Kaiba taunted. 
Yami just scoffed and said, "Don't count on it, Kaiba!" 
"That genie's big trouble, but as long as he has the lamp to hide in, Yugi can't touch him!" Bakura claimed. 
"Is there any way to destroy the lamp?" Tea asked, hopefully. 
"I hope so." Jill replied to Tea, hopefully. 
With that question asked, Yami took out his next card and thought to himself hopefully, 'This card'll do the trick. The mystic box. It could be just the magic card I need to avict La Jinn's ancient lamp.' 
Then he drew his card and spoke out loud, "But first!" 
With that saying, he threw his duel disk as he snarled, then he announced, "I call upon the Dark Magician!"
Then the Dark Magician appeared on the field. 
"I'm surprised you put your magician at risk, Yugi. When you have no idea what I have in store for you." Kaiba scoffed. 
"Then perhaps before I attack I should see what you're planning for myself." Yami grinned, as one of his big cards spun around. Kaiba was shocked!
"What?!" He exclaimed, in disbelief. 
Then the card stopped spinning and it revealed the card of an eye as Yami announced, "Behold, my Magic Eye of Truth!" 
Kaiba snarled in anger. 
"So called, because the Eye of Truth knows all sees all, and it will reveal every card in your hand." Yami taunted, before Kaiba's cards turned around to face Yami. Then one of the cards was revealed to be the Blue Eyes White Dragon, leaving Yami shocked! 
"What's this?! You've got a Blue Eyes White Dragon in your hand, but you haven't played it?!" Yami demanded, in shock.
"You can always count on Kaiba to have a Blue Eyes White Dragon or three up his sneaky slimy sleeve!" Joey snarked. 
"Kaiba sure loves Blue Eyes." Tristan commented. 
"Three Blue Eyes White Dragon! That's got to be nearly impossible for Yugi to beat!" Bakura exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"Yeah? Well, Yugi's beaten three Blue Eyes before, and he'll beat him again!" Tea replied to Bakura, in determination. 
"I hope you're right, Tea." Jill hoped. 
Yami was pissed as he thought to himself for a moment, 'What's Kaiba up to? Why hasn't he played his Blue Eyes White Dragon yet?' 
Kaiba also felt pissed as he thought to himself for a moment, 'Yugi may have glimpsed Blue Eyes in my hand, but I doubt that even he could guess what I'm planning, because it's never been done before! I'm going to take all three of my mighty Blue Eyes White Dragons, and fuse them together into one incredible creature of unsurpassed power: The Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon!' 
"So, Yugi, the Monday magic of your wimpy Eye of Truth allowed you a sneak in my hand. But what good does it do you? The fact still remains that your Dark Magician can't do anything against my genie, La Jinn. Not while he has his lamp to protect him." Kaiba taunted, which was making Yami more pissed off than ever! 
"Then I'll extinguish it through the magic of my Mystic Box!" He exploded, before the box sealed the Dark Magician. 
"Now watch closely, Kaiba. As first, my Dark Magician is sealed within the box!" Yami taunted. 
"A trick?!" Kaiba exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"It's much more than a mere magic trick as you're about to find out, Kaiba! Now watch, and be amazed as the mystic box is skewered! But have I destroyed my own Dark Magician, or have I magically extinguished your ancient lamp? Just as I promised?" Yami taunted, and Kaiba was pissed when he saw that his lamp had just been impaled! 
"No! You've destroyed my genie's lamp!" He exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"And the magic's only half-done, Kaiba! For my Dark Magician emerges from the mystic box unharmed!" Yami announced proudly, as the Dark Magician appeared out of the box!
"But... How?!" Kaiba asked, stunned. 
"You know a good magician never reveals his secrets." Yami stated coolly, as the Dark Magician shook his finger. 
"Now, Dark Magician! Dark magic attack!" Yami commanded his monster, before it finally destroyed La Jinn for good! 
"No! My genie!" Kaiba exclaimed in disbelief, before his life points went down to 800, and he was really pissed as hell! 
"It's just as you said, Kaiba: The ancient lamp may have protected your great genie La Jinn, but once it was destroyed your genie was no match for my Dark Magician!" Yami explained. 
"Your little magic show may have been entertaining, but let's not lose perspective. Hm? You know I got a Blue Eyes waiting in the wings, and I know you have nothing that can stand against it!" Kaiba scoffed. 
Yami just scoffed back and said, "You know nothing! The eye of truth showed me your hand, not the other way around." 
Kaiba took out two cards and furrowed his eyebrows as he said darkly, "I don't need to see your hand. But I think you need to be taught a lesson, and I'll be happy to make my next play painfully instructive!"
Then he drew his cards and thought to himself, 'This combination of Saggi the Dark Clown, and the contagious crush card should help me infect Yugi's life points.' 
With that, he threw his duel disk and summoned his monster, "Behold, Saggi the Dark Clown!" 
Then Saggi the Dark Clown appeared on the field. 
"Saggi the Dark Clown?!" Yami asked, in disbelief. 
Then he thought to himself, 'I was expecting Kaiba to stick his Blue Eyes White Dragon on me. He knows Saggi's no match for my Dark Magician. What's he up to? He didn't have any trap cards earlier when I got a look at his hand, but he might have drawn some new ones by now. The only way to know for sure is to attack. But I dare not risk my Dark Magician.' 
"Dark Magician, return!" Yami called back his monster, before he took out another card and looked at it for a moment. 
'All right, good card! Gaia the Fierce Knight! He wiped the floor with Saggi in my first duel with Kaiba!' He made an idea, before he faced Kaiba and spoke out loud. 
"And he will defeat Saggi once again." He stated, before he drew the card. 
"Gaia, the Fierce Knight! In attack mode!" He summoned, as he threw the duel disk, and Gaia appeared on the field. 
Then Gaia went to charge at Saggi, and as soon as he was near Saggi... He destroyed him and he was cut to pieces! 
"Your dark clown has been vanquished, Kaiba!" Yami announced, sharply. 
"Vanquished and sacrificed are two very different things, Yugi. Look again!" Kaiba growled. 
"No!" Yami exclaimed, as he discovered that Gaia was about to fade. 
"What's happening?!" He asked himself, before Gaia disappeared for good!
"Gaia!" 
"Not just Gaia, Yugi." Kaiba taunted, before the Dark Magician card disappeared as well! 
"No! My Dark Magician! What have you done, Kaiba?!" Yami exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"It's really quite ingenious actually. Knowing that you couldn't resist attacking my Dark Clown, I infected him with the crush card virus." Kaiba taunted. 
"A crush card?!" Yugi questioned, in disbelief. 
"By destroying the infected Saggi, you released the crush card virus. A virus that is so highly contagious to Duel Monsters, that even as I beat these words, it is infecting all but the weakest cards in your precious dueling deck." Kaiba explained haughtily, before Yami discovered that his duel disk got a virus! 
"No, my cards!" Yami exclaimed, in disbelief. 
Kaiba laughed and said, "The only monsters unaffected by the crash card virus are those with an attack power weaker than 1500. Looks like I've broken the Heart of your Cards, Yugi." 
Then he laughed again. 
Yami was pissed as he thought to himself for a moment, 'That crush card Kaiba used to infect my deck makes it so I can't use any monsters with more than 1500 attack points!'
"Well played, but it will take more than enough virus to win this duel, Kaiba!" Yami snapped at Kaiba. 
Kaiba just laughed and said, "Yes, I expect that it will, Yugi. Actually, I'm looking forward to subjecting you to a wide array of debilitating cards." 
Yami scoffed in reply. 
"Keep talking the talk, big-mouth Kaiba! Just don't forget that Yugi beat ya last time!" Joey hissed at Kaiba. 
"Yeah, and now Yugi's an even better Duelist." Tristan chimed in, in agreement. 
"Yes, but last time he didn't have a crush card forcing him to play just magic cards in weak monsters." Bakura replied to Tristan, in explanation. 
"You're kidding! He's only allowed to play magic cards in his wimpiest monsters?" Tristan asked, in disbelief. 
"Afraid so, Tristan." Jill sighed. 
"He'll still win." Tea stated, as she tried to stay confident. 
"Your turn, Yugi. Let's see how your deceased written deck serves you now." Kaiba announced, tauntingly. 
"You may have infected the body of my deck, Kaiba, but it is the Heart of the Cards that will see me through this contamination!" Yami snapped back, before he pulled out his card and examined it for a moment.
'The Summoned Skull! But I can't use him because his attack points are over 1500. Kaiba's crush card would infect him the second I laid him on the field!' 
"Face it, Yugi. To continue playing this duel you'll have to serve up your weakest monsters." Kaiba taunted, and Yami glared at him. 
Then he drew his card as he thought to himself, 'He's right! For now, that's all I can do.'
With that, he threw his duel disk and summoned his monster, "Silver Fang! Defense mode!"
As soon as Silver Fang had been summoned, Yami announced with a serious tone, "And his attack points are low enough to immune to your virus! Your turn."
"Ironic that a wolf will be the first to your sacrificial lambs, but so be it!" Kaiba rolled his eyes, before he took out his card and thought to himself for a moment. 
'Ah! The second of my three Blue Eyes White Dragons. Just one more now, and then absolutely nothing will be able to keep me from victory! Soon with one earth-shattering blast, I'll defeat Yugi for the last time. And once I've finished him, I'll go after Pegasus and rescue my brother and Lea from his dementing grip! But while I'm waiting for my third Blue Eyes, I'll clear the field of Yugi's rabid beast.' 
Then he drew his card, and threw his duel disk by summoning his monster, "Battle Ox, awaken! And let loose the dogs of war!" 
Yami's eyes widened when he examined the Battle Ox, then it went to attack the Silver Fang as Kaiba called out its attack, "Axe slam attack!"
With that, the Battle Ox sliced the Silver Fang with its axe, and the wolf disappeared for good.
"Your puppy has been put down." Kaiba taunted.  
Yami snarled, really pissed off than ever! 
"It's cool! Just a minor setback, no big deal!" Tristan called out to Yami, reassuringly. 
'Come on, Yugi. I know you can win this. No one has ever beaten you in a duel, and no one ever will.' Tea thought to herself, as she had her hands together as in prayer. 
Kaiba just laughed and said, "Your pitiful defenses can't even withstand the crude assaults of my Battle Ox! How do you expect to protect your life points when your defenses are demolished, and you have nothing left to shield you against my even more powerful monsters! I guess we'll find out soon enough!" 
With that saying, he laughed again. 
Yami just glared at Kaiba as he thought to himself, 'Kaiba's right! But how can I defeat any monster when his crush card forces me to play my weakest creatures?' 
"You should accept your fate for now, Yugi. After all, you'll have the rest of your entire life to brood over this defeat." Kaiba taunted. 
'No, I can't give in to his taunting! I've come here to rescue my grandpa, and I can't let Kaiba defeat me!' Yami thought to himself, before he took out his card and looked at it for a moment. 
"Griffore, go! I summon you!" Yami summoned his monster, as he threw the duel disk, and Griffore appeared on the field. 
"Let's see you deal with this attack, Kaiba!" Yami snapped, which made Kaiba grin. 
"A Griffore? I think you've made a grave miscalculation, Yugi. His pathetic defenses are no match for my Battle Ox." 
Yami just grinned and snickered as if he didn't care, "Whoever said that I was going to play him in defense mode, Kaiba?" 
Kaiba was stunned at what Yami was saying, "What do you mean?!" 
One of Yami's big cards turned around as Yami said, "I'm attacking with my Griffore, with the help of my Horn of the Unicorn!" 
With that saying, the Horn of the Unicorn suddenly appeared on the Griffore's forehead as Yami called out the attack, "Magical lightning combo attack!"
Then Griffore went to attack the Battle Ox, and with that, the Battle Ox disappeared for good! 
"Your Battle Ox has been destroyed!" Yami announced, firmly. Kaiba's life points now went down to 600.
"All right! I'm feeling a comeback in the works!" Joey cheered, proud of what Yami just did! 
"Stellar move!" Tea called out to Yami, happily. 
"Good show. That was a brilliant play and a critical junction!" Bakura called out to Yami, proudly. 
"Yeah, Yugi! Great move!" Tristan chimed in, happily. 
"Keep going, Yugi!" Jill cheered. 
"Impressive, Yugi. Using a combo attack to combat the perils of my virus. But I'm afraid that there are some hazards in my deck that are simply inevitable." Kaiba scoffed, before he pulled out his card. 
"It's my turn now." He announced boldly, as he presented his Blue Eyes White Dragon card. Then he thought to himself proudly. 
'At last, now all I need is a Polymerization card to merge them all.' Kaiba thought to himself, proudly. 
Then he spoke out loud, "Prepare yourself for ultimate annihilation, Yugi. But first, I'm invoking the Mystical Elf!" 
With what Kaiba said, the Mystical Elf appeared on the field. 
"You see, Yugi. If there's one thing I've learned in my magic with you, it's that you have an uncanny ability for snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. But I don't intend to give you such an opportunity today. Which is why I've summoned the Mystical Elf to reinforce my life points by 300!" Kaiba taunted in explanation, before his life points went back up to 900! 
Yami thought to himself tensely, 'I've never seen Kaiba duel so mitotically before! Every move he plays is so precise, he's leaving nothing to chance. It's as if to him, this were a battle of life and death!' 
Kaiba brought the duel disk back to himself, and he grinned as he thought to himself, 'Soon, little brother. Soon I'll have completed Pegasus' twisted little task, and then nothing will stop me from rescuing you and Lea. Soon, once I defeat Yugi.' 
Then he drew his Blue Eyes White Dragon, "Behold..." 
With that, he threw his duel disk and summoned his monster, "The mighty Blue Eyes White Dragon!" 
Then the Blue Eyes White Dragon appeared on the field. Yami's eyes widened as soon as the Blue Eyes White Dragon appeared. Even the others were shocked. 
"Now, Yugi, your fate belongs to me! Take flight, Blue Eyes White Dragon! Rise!" Kaiba commanded his monster, before it flew up in the sky as requested.
"Go, white lightening attack!" Kaiba commanded again, before the Blue Eyes breathed its lightening on Griffore, and it disappeared for good! 
Yami was pissed when he discovered that his life points went down to 400! 
"Already my Blue Eyes has you powering, and this is only the beginning. Soon, you will know what fear is." Kaiba taunted, which made Yami grunt in annoyance, and he pulled out his card.
"I don't fear your Blue Eyes, Kaiba! I've defeated him before, and with my Giant Soldier of Stone guarding me, I'll manage to defeat him again!" Yami shot back. 
"I'm afraid you're mistaken." Kaiba scoffed, before he pulled out his card, then he glanced at it for a moment, and glanced back at Yami. 
"Yugi, when you battled my Blue Eyes before, there were three separate dragons, formidably yes, but not invincible." He continued sinisterly, before he brought back his duel disk. 
"But now I've found a way to merge their power, combine their attack points to create!" 
Then he threw his duel disk and summoned his Blue Eyes, "A monster with power, beyond imagining!" 
Yami grunted nervously. 
"Now I create a duel monster without peer, with attack force so great, that no monster can stand against him! I create, the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Kaiba taunted, before the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon was now created! 
'So that's why he didn't play his Blue Eyes first, he was waiting to merge them all together!' Yami thought to himself, tensely. 
Kaiba just laughed as he was proud of his work, "Yugi Muto, there's no escape! Nothing can save you now."
"That monster's attack points are all the charts!" Tea exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"Yeah, how could any creature in Yugi's deck beat that thing!" Joey replied to Tea, in agreement. 
"That Kaiba! He's been setting Yugi up for that beast the entire time!" Tristan growled. 
"Fuck you, Kaiba!" Jill insulted Kaiba, angrily. 
'This can't be the end. It just can't! Yugi'll find a way to come back. I know it!' Tea thought to herself, both hopefully and tensely at the same time. 
Yami thought to himself as he knew that he was now in trouble, 'Kaiba has really played a brilliant strategy, setting me up with that crush card, holding out for all three of his Blue Eyes, and at the same time whittling down my life points to a sparse 400. Now he's got me cornered, and staring down the toughest monster I've ever faced!' 
"Yugi, how I savor this moment. This is the moment I've been waiting for, ever since you handed me my first and only Duel Monsters defeat. Prepare yourself to see the power of my creature unleashed." Kaiba taunted, which was making Yami furious. 
"Blue Eyes Ultimate White Dragon, neutron blast attack!" Kaiba commanded his monster, as the Blue Eyes breathed its lightening and it charged towards Yami's Stone Soldier. 
"No! My Stone Soldier!" Yami exclaimed, but luckily the attack didn't get the Stone Solider. 
"You're lucky your Stone Soldier was in defense mode." Kaiba said bitterly, which made Yami amazed. 
"Whoa! At least Yugi didn't lose any life points." Joey commented. 
"Yeah, otherwise that would have been a crisis." Jill replied to Joey, in agreement. 
'Stone Stoldier was the last of my defenses!' Yami thought to himself, as he trembled nervously. 
"My Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon atomized your creature to dust, Yugi. You know you have nothing to stand against it. You should concede." Kaiba taunted, before Yami pulled out his card, then his eyes widened in shock. 
"No, Yugi!" Joey cheered Yami on.
"You can win this!" Bakura chimed in. 
"Don't give up!" Jill chimed in, as well. 
"That's right! We all believe in you!" Tea agreed, passionately. 
"You gotta remember what you're fighting for, Yug. The Heart of the Cards, just like your grandpa taught you! You never let anyone down before and I know you're not gonna let your grandpa down now!" Joey spoke, with even more passion... Then it hit Yami!
**Flashback** 
Pegasus moved his hair to reveal his Millennium Eye, and the flash came out from the eye as it landed on Solomon Muto. 
"Yugi!" Solomon cried out from inside the T.V. 
**End of flashback** 
Yami trembled in anger when he remembered the time when Pegasus took Yugi's grandfather's soul, 'Grandpa! I won't let you down! I have to keep fighting for you!' 
Then he pulled out his card and suddenly grinned, "No, Kaiba! I will never surrender to the likes of you!" 
"That's it! That's the kind of determination I expect from you! Fight it on! Gather every last bit of your strength, Yugi. I'd prefer to take you down when you're fighting your hardest." Kaiba taunted, as he put his thumb down. 
Yami trembled in anger as he thought to himself, 'Everything rides on this last card. This duel, this tournament, my grandpa. But as hopeless as it seems, I still have to believe!' 
'Good luck, Yugi.' Tea thought to herself, tensely. 
'You can do it, pal.' Tristan thought, as he trembled. 
'Believe.' Bakura thought, as he trembled as well. 
'We're with you, Yugi.' Jill thought, tensely.  
"KICK BUTT, YUG!!!" Joey suddenly shouted. 
"It comes to this, so draw your card and face your fate." Kaiba taunted, before Yami pulled out his card while shutting his eyes. 
'The Heart of the Cards. Guide me.' He thought to himself, before he opened his eyes. 
"Let's finish this, Kaiba!" He announced, more bold and serious than ever!