Meet and Greet

🌹
~~
It was the year 1993 and I was waiting in line to meet my celebrity crush, Jonathan Brandis.
I have been practicing the short and sweet words I would say to him, it would almost be impossible for me to mess up. Hopefully.

It was almost my turn and my heart was going 100 mph. I make sure to fix my hair before it was my turn. After the girl after me leaves it was my turn.

I walk up to him and we make eye contact. I felt like everything was going in slow motion. He gives me a smile I have been melting for. I nervously smile back and he chuckles.

Why did he laugh?
Oh shit did I already fuck up?

"Hey." He says

"H-hi." I stuttered. What the fuck.

He smiles even bigger and starts signing a picture for me to take.

"What's your name?" He asks looking up at me.

"Y/n." I reply, my face starting to get red.
Come on Y/n, get your shit together.

He smiles even bigger than before and I swear I'm about to pass out.

"Pretty name." He says. My mouth parts slightly at his statement but I shut it quickly, not wanting to embarrass myself even more.

"Th-Thanks." Shut up Y/n.

Why is it taking him so long to sign a picture, not that I'm complaining

He finishes and hands me it. He stands up to hug me.
He didn't do that to the last girl though.

He wraps his arms around me as I do the same, but I'm stiff as a board.

"Relax." I hear him slightly whisper in my ear. His voice makes me want to melt in his arms right now. My muscles loosen as I feel him rub my back slightly.

"You smell amazing by the way, Y/n." He whispers and quickly pulls away and sits back down and waits for the next person.

I stood there shocked for a few seconds. He glances at me while his face starting to get red as nervously played with his pen. I finally walk away, still shocked. I look down at the picture he signed and not only was his signature there. But a message.

You're adorable,
Call me sometime. ***-***-**** :)

I was in complete shock. I never felt so happy.

Later on
I ended up calling him
and the story goes on from there.