Chapter 2:Aftermath of the Midoriya Incident

It has been a day since day since the Midoriya Incident and and the Bakugo residence had an aura of small despair,mostly on Mama Bakugo,after a small war between a Mama Bakugo and Small Bakugo,Mama Bakugo wins the brutal battle and gets to watch the news instead of Tom and Jerry.

(OK I'll stop the "Mama and Small" Things)

When Mitsuki switched to the news she heard the full story.

One of the 2 reporters where on the screen and explained the incident.

"Around 9:10 P:M Yesterday,4 heroes were sent to (insert address of the place) for a search warrant on  4-year old Izuku Midoriya due to Quirklessness,his mother,Inko Midoriya,fought against the heroes to give Izuku an opening to escape,after 10 minutes of brutal fighting,both sides lost,at 9:53 P:M,Police arrived and witnessed the view of the aftermath,this Incident took the lives of 5 people,all of the aforementioned heroes and Inko Midoriya,Izuku Midoriya is currently wanted and will be executed when found,while a funeral will be held tomorrow in the honors of these heroes.",The Reporter explained.

Mitsuki closed the TV and looked at Katsuki,who has been unusually silent all morning except during that conflict,Mitsuki was sad for both the Midoriyas,Inko was her friend even before Izuku and Katsuki were born,she felt even more sad for Izuku,as it was not his fault he was born this way,Mitsuki is now worried about katsuki,that he now lost his possibly dead friend,but little did she know...

Katsuki POV:

When I heard the story on the news,I smiled that Deku knew his place from the start.

Meanwhile...

Deku POV:

After I heard the news,I clenched the remote,and started to cry.

"These people did not even made a sign of sadness from my mom,only feeling sad for the "heroes"they called,I hate this,I hate how society treats unlucky people,I hate how the Supreme Court somehow accepted this law,I hate this the world works,THIS IS SO UNFAIR!",I Shouted.

Remembering last night,when I cried myself to sleep for a few hours,I suddenly remembered about what mom said when we where packing up.

Flashback...

When me and mom were preparing to move out,she gave me a kit filled with healing supplies like bandages,cotton,betadine etc.,but one stood out,an syringe filled with blood.

"Mom,why is there an syringe filled with blood here?",I asked.

"Oh It is a "Just In Case" Item for if you bleed"Mom Answered.

I casually accepted her answer and moved on.

End of flashback...

I realized that mom was that protective to a worthless,quirkless child .

I clenched the remote again with tears leaking out.

After a few minutes of mentally breaking down,I decided to check what mom put in my bag,I found an ID with the name"Mako Maruki",with a picture of me but with white hair and the removal of my freckles.

Guess that is who I am now.

Next,I found White hair dye,Make up,some food,clothes,and other personal belongings.

Then I found the healing supplies,I looked at the syringe,I took it out and had an Hypothesis,I had an interest in quirks since the beginning,this interest lead me learning that quirks are from the DNA of the human body,and I have seen experiments of DNA sharing of human to human,human to animal,or animal to animal etc.,my hypothesis is I can possibly get a quirk out of the blood I had been given.

I injected myself,it hurt a lot making me wince in pain,but it's for the sake of getting a quirk.

I first tested by running as fast as I can,nothing happened

Next, I tried to touch objects to see if anything happens,nope,still none.

After a few hours of trying to do virtually everything,I took a break and tried to eat a quick meal.

Then a fly went whizzing by near my food.

"Shoo shoo,little one",I said.

It went away,I continued my break and tried to grab my spoon and I saw that it is glowing in green and floating.

My eyes widened.

"Holy shit",I said.

I did it,I finally have a quirk,but I should have read my ID at first.

I checked my ID,and I was right,It said that my quirk is Telekinesis.

I made a villain's grin.

Now they will all pay.

Announcement:
Alright fortnite gamers the next 2 chapters will be released tommorrow.