Chapter 4:The Truth About Heroes

Deku POV:

"One of my young relatives were diagnosed quirkless,the next day,he was executed for something that is not his fault."I lied.

Before All Might could answer,he started producing a lot of smoke,then I saw a much smaller man that looks like him,coughing out blood.

"WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAT THHEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUCK!",I said.

The man looked left and right and sat down.

"Listen,kid,do me a favor and keep this a secret.",He said.

He opened up his shirt and shows a really bad punch mark.

"6 years ago,I had a fight with a villain,I won the fight but at the cost of this injury,because of this,I can only work as a hero for 3 hours a day,the rest of my time consists in this form.",he said.

I was shocked to see the real All Might,the weaker him.

"Uhhh,ok but that doesn't answer my question.",I said.

"I can't believe I have to say this but I will tell you the truth about this world,with the evergrowing appearance of quirks,this means that this opportunity is only used for trying to be a hero,heroes are everything in this world,meaning if you don't have a quirk,you have no choice but to outcast yourself from this society full of quirks",He said.

I now looked completely terrified.

Meanwhile...

Third Person POV:

"Bakugo,you seem a bit more angry towards him than ever.",One of his friends mentioned.

"That shitnerd is delusional,thinking that dormant quirks are actually good enough for UA,plus with that stare he made earlier,it pisses me off!",Bakugo replied.

Bakugo kicked a bottle filled with green sludge.

As Bakugo and his gang is walking out of the alleyway,one of his friends looked behind,and told the rest to run as fast to the outside,but Bakugo was caught.

Back to Deku...

Deku POV:

I looked petrified.

I want to snap,of what he just said.

So answer to the death of my mother was heroes,so called "Good Guys" by society.

Heroes.

Heroes.

Heroes.

So heroes caused me to steal and rob people.

Killing someone because they don't have that gift.

Getting paid by the goverment when they beating up weaker people.

I know what I have to do now.

All Might entered the door beside him.

I was about to use my wings to fly off the building to get to home,then I heard an explosion,I flew off to the direction of the sound.

All Might POV:

I use the door to get down from the rooftop of the building.

I checked my pockets to get ready to send him to the authorities.

I don't feel the bottle in my pockets.

I suddenly heard a muffled explosion,probably a kilometer from here.

Shit.

Deku POV:

I arrived on the scene.