Chapter 5:The UA Entrance Exams

Third Person POV:

"No",Deku replied.

"W-What?"All Might said,confused.

"Yeah,you heard me,I said no.",Deku replied,with no hesitation.

"W-Why?",All Might,still confused as fuck.

"I'm not accepting power from someone who just fucking agree to the discrimination to the ungifted,no matter how powerful it is,no matter who it came from... dickface.",Deku replied.

"I'm going to UA not to be a hero,but to prove something,I am going to show the world that quirks are not everything,with this dormant power inside me,it only activates when I feel the most intensity.",Deku calmly said.

"Also,you're going to be a teacher at UA,right?",Deku asked.

"H-How did you know?",All Might asked,shocked to know about his plans.

"Easy,there is nothing interesting in this city except UA High,now that what you have told me,you're looking for a successor,right?,Deku replied.

"Anyway,see you there.",Deku said,waving a goodbye to All Might.

Deku POV:

Guess it's time for training.

10 months later,a few hours before UA entrance exams...

Third Person POV:

Deku opened up the TV,checking in to see the morning news.

A reporter was on the screen,giving out the report on about the recent increasing voilence against heroes.

"It has been 10 months since the start of the Anti-Hero Plague,is an epidemic against heroes and an all-time high increase on assault crimes that is affecting all across japan right now,over 600 confirmed dead heroes,1800 confirmed injured heroes,and about a total of 2600 atttacks. It all started when a cloaked villain assaulted 2 heroes named "Death Arms" and "Kamui woods",starting from the day they were attacked,continuous attacks on Hosu city has risen,the epidemic eventually spread across japan,even through this plague is caused by thousands of villains,the source came from a particular one,though the villain has never said his villain name,according to victims and witnesses,most hero agencies and villains called him,'The Plague',as he was the one who carried the assault on the 2 heroes,killed atleast 23 heroes himself,but it also doesn't seem to just attack heroes,according to the villains who had interacted with him,he was selling information,in exchange for blood,which presumably has something to do with his quirk,The Hero Headquarters has released an official statement,they stated'The Plague is now in the Top 10 most wanted villains right now,and will be interrogated and executed once caught,there will be a plan to capture him,we expect to have him captured within a few weeks'.Up next,Man from Florida gets stabbed with an alarm clock."

Deku stood up from the couch,remembering that today is the UA entrance exams,and said to himself,

"Wow,I really went overboard this time.

Timeskip to UA ...

Deku POV:

I went through the gates of UA,I looked at the massive building.

I could fly two airplanes there.

Suddenly I heard an angry shout at me from behind,I knew who it was from that tone and voice.

"Hey Deko,why are you still here?,just to suffer,after this,tonight you will feel your leg and your arm,even your fingers,the body you will lose,just fucking quit it,you delusional fuck.",The ash blonde said.