Chapter 6:First day at UA

Izuku was just chilling in his broken down apartment,eating his breakfast.

He decides to look some interesting videos on OurTube®.

Izuku clicked the trending tab.

He was surprised that the #1 trending video worldwide was footage of this year's entrance exam,specifically,the clip of him destroying the 0-pointer with his telekinesis,the video got over 40 million views.

He thought to himself,"Not gonna lie,Hero me was pretty badass."

He heard a knock in his door,he opened it to see a letter.

He picked it up,to see that it's from UA.

Izuku opened the letter to see a Hologram Player and a piece of paper.

The player turned on,he saw Principal Nezu standing in the screen.

"Congratulations!Mr. Maruki!for passing both the written and practical test,you passed the written exam with an almost perfect score,while you have a total of 152 points on your practical,having the highest score of all time in UA history!,I know what are you thinking,you only counted 92 on your practical,well we have an answer,there's a hidden way to get points,these are called Rescue Points!you get some when you save someone from one of those robots,because of saving that girl from the zero-pointer,you received 60 rescue points!,Young Maruki,you have proved yourself that you can be a hero,UA welcomes you with open arms,we'll  expecting to see you there.",The Holographic Nezu said.

If they only knew what was coming.

1 Week Later...

Deku POV:

Guess it's time to start Operation#2:First UA Infiltration.

I left my house to start my first targets to get revenge on,UA High,the best source of heroes.

I entered the gates,I feel a bit excitement.

Everytime I get to enter this school,the embers of hero me is acting up.

I enter the building,I decided to open the paper that was also in that letter,

I looked at my paper to see that my class is 1-A.

I searched for that room,I saw a massive door with the label"Class 1-A".

I prayed that Kacchan or stuck-up elitist wasn't there.

I opened the door,I saw both of them,arguing about something.

Fuck.

"You should stop placing your feet there,you are disrespecting the manufacturers of this desk.",the elitist said.

"Or what,like it's not hurting anybody,four-eyes",Kacchan responded.

"You are hurting the repuation of a UA student,I am Tenya lida,from Somei Private Academy you should-",the student known as lida barked back but got cut off.

"Oh an elite huh?Deko was right,you are arrogant enough to fucking mention your school,can't wait to kick you stupid ass.",Kacchan roasted.

Iida was getting frustrated,then he saw me,just awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Hey you!",He callled.

Fuck,got to deal with him again,predicting about scolding me again,like he is some sort of teacher.

"I-I'm sorry for what I did yesterday,It was not very mature for me to call you out just like that.",he apologized.

Well that was unexpected.