Chapter 2.5:Deku's Quirks

Spoilers:Chapter 3 will be taking place 10 years later and this part will be showing the 25 Quirks he collected in that gap.

Quirk#1:Telekinesis

Description:Deku can move small objects without holding it and break or stun larger objects.

Quirk#2:Pressure

Description:He can compress liquid or gas on one point for 3 seconds and then release it to make a blast.

Quirk#3:Blood Transfer

Description:The ability to drain someone else's blood and transfer it to him

Quirk#4:Late Swing

Description:Deku can swing at opponents at 20x the base force of his swing in exchange of effecting the enemy of his attack 3 seconds later than his initial attack.

Quirk#5:Arm Elasticity

Description:Deku can stretch his arms as long as 20 meters in exchange of his arms being as soft as meat fat.

Quirk#6:Weakening Thunder

Description:Can weaken quirks with as long as opponents are in the lightning's radius.

Quirk#7:Glowing Armblade

Description:Deku can activate this quirk to have a holographic blade on his forearm.

Quirk#8:Absorb and Release

Description:Deku needs to absorb heat,usually sunlight,to release flames according to the amount of heat he absorbed.

Quirk#9:Demon Rush

Description:Deku can get physically more powerful be the amount of angery he is feeling right now.

Quirk#10:Camouflage

Description:Deku can blend in with the surroundings.

Quirk#11:Snatch

Description:Deku can weaken the enemies' physical state and use it to increase his current physical power.Only lasts for 5 minutes

Quirk #12:Memory Erasure

Description:Deku can touch the opponents' heads to erase the most recent memories,for 10 seconds of holding,the enemy loses 1 day worth of memories and the effect lasts for one hour.

Quirk#13:Combustion

Description:Deku can burn anything he touches completely depending on it's size.

Quirk #14:Nitrogen Blow

Description:Deku can blow out nitrogen gas from his mouth to freeze solids.

Quirk #15:Flash

Description:Deku can teleport within 5 meters from his original position.

Quirk#16:Reattachment

Description:Deku can Reattach any part of his body.

Quirk#17:Stoning

Description:Deku can turn anything into stone as long as is in his line of sight.

Quirk#18:Pierce

Description:He can release an extremely lethal light from his knees that can penetrate virtually anything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Quirk#19:Wings

Description:Deku can use this to fly,he also can change the size of his wings to change the his speed.

Quirk#20:Permeablility

Description:Deku can phase through anything,this quirk can effect on one part or whole of his body.

Quirk#21:Whirlwind

Description:Deku can manipulate the air around him,A lot more effective outdoors.

Quirk#22:Grudge

Description:During Deku's presence,anyone who has a feeling of hate against anyone,they weaken,this can also affect himself.

Quirk#23:Blazing Bird

Description:The ability to create regular-sized birds made out of fire that explode on contact.

Quirk#24:Explosion

Description:Deku can sweat out nicotine glycerin from his hands and use them to create explosions.

Quirk#25:Permanentism

Description:Can make any effect permanent,can only be used once.

Quirk#1488:Yeet

Description:When they see it,it's too late and they spontaneously fucking explode.