chapter 24

At morning neil wakes up and the first thing he saw was his sleeping beauty....avni was peacefully sleeping keeping her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist....he smiles seeing her...then he realise that both were sleeping naked...he remembered how they become one soul yesterday night...how avni gave herself to him....he was literally blushing remembering their moments....he then looks at her....she was sleeping with cute pout...he kisses her pout due to which she stirs in sleep and then finally woke up...she look up at neil who was already staring at her with all love.....she sees their intimate position and profusely blushed...she leans forward and kisses his cheek.....

Avni(while kissing his cheek):good morning neil....

Neil:good morning love...

Neil leans forward and captures her lips for passionate liplock....after 5 minutes they broke apart

Neil:i think we should get up otherwise i will not able to control myself and we may go for second round...

Avni's cheeks turn red

Avni(blushing):u r so shameless neil...

Neil:what shameless...i know u too were enjoying my touches...the way u were moaning my name

She keeps her hand on his lips to stop him from further speaking...

Avni:neill

Neil:achha sorry...chalo ab ready hote hai...we must go home

They get ready and leaves for khanna mansion...
They enters khanna mansion and sees no one in hall

Avni:neil lagta hai sab abhi bhi so rahe hai..

Neil:hmm..chalo hum bhi thodi der so jaate hai..

Avni:nahi...tum jao sone...main sab ke liye breakfast bana deti hu...

Neil goes to sleep for sometime whereas avni goes in kitchen

Avni:aaj main sab ka favourite breakfast banati hu.....

She starts preparing breakfast...after somewhat 1 hr all comes down including viren and neil...

Bebe:aaj pata nahi kaise itni der ho gayi uthne me...

Shweta:bheema...jaldi naashta la....

Neil eyes were searching for only one person.....same goes to vidyut and viren

Neil(in mind):yeh avni kaha reh gayi

Bebe:neil avni kaha hai...

They heared avni's voice from behind...

Avni:good morning everyone....

There she was with breakfast in her hands...

Avni:maine aaj sab ke pasand ka breakfast banaya hai....

All smiles....

Shweta:are waah avni...toh batao..mere liye kya banaya hai...

Avni:mom maine aap ke liye upma banaya hai....aapka favorite..

Shweta smiles
She serves breakfast

Avni:neil...yeh tumhare liye...kheer...

Neil smiles seeing her...avni too smiles....but other two were jealous seeing them together...

Viren:avni...mere liye kya hai...

Avni:tumhare liye maine tumhare favourite aaloon ke pakode banaye hai...i know u love them

Viren(in mind):avni ko aaj bhi meri pasand pata hai...
He is mentally smiling

Avni:vidyut..yeh tumhare liye...poha...

Vidyut(smiles):thanks avni

Avni smile back

But neil gets angry seeing this...he gets up

Neil:mujhe police station ke liye late ho raha hai...so i m leaving

Avni:neil lekin breakfast...
But he does'nt listen to her and leaves from there...avni sees his phone on dining table...

Avni:neil apna phone yahi bhul gaya....main deke aati hu

She goes out but he was already left....

Avni:ab kya karu....ek kaam karti hu main hi police station chali jaati hu...vaise bhi neil ne breakfast theek se nahi kiya...toh jaate vakt lunch bhi leke jaungi...

She prepares lunch for him and then leaves for police station....

Here in police station neil is not able to concentrate on his work because of morning incident...he is just not able to accept the fact that apart from him someone loves his avni....avni who is his life...his everything...after sometime he goes for meeting with commissioner....
Avni reaches police station
Dd sees her

Dd:bhabhi...aap yaha...

Avni:haa voh neil apna phone ghar par bhul gaya...aur main uske liye lunch bhi leke aayi thi...neil kaha hai...

Dd:bhabhi voh meeting main hai

Suddenly she started to feel dizzy...dd holds her

Dd:bhabhi aap theek ho...main..main neil sir ko bulata hu...
He was about to go but avni stops him

Avni:nahi dd...ruko...neil meeting main hai...use disturb mat karo...bas thodi weakness hai...thodi der baithungi toh theek ho jaungi..

Dd:theeke bhabhi..aap neil sir ke cabin main rest kijiye...

She goes in neil's cabin...
She sees her pic on neil's table and smile...

Here neil's meeting got over...he comes in cabin and sees that avni is sleeping putting her head on table...
He caress her hair lovingly...due to neil's touch she wakes up..

Avni:neil...tum aa gaye...main tumhare liye lunch leke aayi hu...aur yeh tum phone ghar par hi bhul gaye the...

Neil was still angry on her....

Neil:hmmm...

Avni:neil tum theek ho na...

Neil:avni i think tumhe ghar jaana chahiye...( little rudely)

Avni feels his behaviour strange....she goes near him and cups his face

Avni:neil hua kya hai....

Neil pinned her to wall...avni gets shocked by this

Avni:neil

Neil:tumne vidyut ke liye poha kyun banaya....tum jaanti ho na ki voh tumse pyaar karta hai...yaha tak ki usne tumhe

He was about to say about kidnapping but stop realizing it...
Avni too gets angry listening this...she thinks that neil is doubting her...

Avni:yaha tak kya neil...tumhe kya lagta hai...ki main tumhe dhoka dungi...that i will cheat on u...bolo na neil

Neil:avni...tum meri baat ko galat samajh rahi hu...main sirf

Avni:main sirf kya neil...u don't trust me right...
She was having tears in her eyes...she ran from there

Neil:main tumhe khona nahi chahta avni...kisi bhi haalat main nahi...tumhe khone ke khayaal se bhi jaan nikal jaati hai meri...i just can't lose u...main tumhe kaise batau ki tumhe kidnap vidyut ne kiya tha...isliye main tumhe uske aas paas nahi rehne dena chahta..bas ek baar mujhe proof mil jaye...phir sab theek ho jayega....

Precap:first teaser...

Here it ends...vote and comment

Love Mamta