part 38(last part)

"Shanaya"viren shouts from back seeing her injured...

Her arm was bleeding..

"Tu hi laayi naa inhe yaha...toh saza toh tujhe uski milni hi thi.."ragini says laughing like a witch..

"Guru maa..kyun"viren asks with welled up eyes.

"Badle ke liye..haa..badle ke liye kiya maine yeh sab kuch..tumhe apne hi parivaar ke khilaaf bhadkaya..aur dekho..tum toh meri baaton main bhi aa gaye"ragini says with a evil smirk...

Avni saw neil's expression changing when he looked back..

She frowns and slowly turns around while ragini's attention was on viren who too seems to be relaxed after seeing someone behind ragini...

"Vidyut"avni whispers slowly and boommm..

Vidyut pushes ragini and frees avni from his clutches..

Ragini was shocked after seeing vidyut and then she looks around only to find police all around..

"Shona"ragini whispers shockingly...

"U are under arrest"

*************************

"I m sorry avni.."viren says bending his head low...

Avni turns her face away...

She can't forgive him that easily..she still remembers that 4 years without neil..it was like hell for her..

Just for his obsession he played with her life..

No..she can't forgive him...

Neil sighs and side hugs her..

"Neil..mujhe ghar jaana hai"avni says looking at neil while viren just sighs sadly and walks out followed by shanaya whose hand was bandaged now...

"Viren..tum jaha bhi jaa rahe ho..main bhi tumhare saath aungi..i know i had committed many mistakes ..lekin voh sab maine tumhare pyaar main kiya viren..i love u viren..ek chance de do..plz"shanaya says while crying...

"Chalo"viren says slowly and both leaves from there..

May be forever..

******************
After 5 years...

We can see a couple sleeping on bed cuddling each other..

Both were having a content smile on their faces...

Suddenly door opens and a cute little girl of 3 years peeked inside with her cute si smile..

She walks towards a man and somehow sat on his stomach..

"Tachu"she says in her cute little baby voice and shakes him..

"Tachu..tho...u....tho tachu"

"Tachi"she shakes her chachi..

Both open their eyes and looked at their little angel who was looking at them with pout...

"Kya hua baby"that man asks and pecks her cheeks.

"Chocky"she says childishly..

"Aww baby..come here...chachi will give u chocolate"that girl says and picks her up in her arms...

"Baby..when will i get my chocolate"that man says with a naughty smirk making girl blush..

"Shut up viren"that girl says controlling her blush and got down from bed with little angel in her arms..

"Shanaya" viren calls her from back making her stop in her track..

"Huh"she asks turning around..

🎉 आपने Avneil ff: Shiddat[COMPLETED] को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Avneil ff: Shiddat[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें