chapter 27

Neil screams

Neil:avniiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

All gets shocked.....neil is now not in his senses...he started yelling at other family members...

Neil(yelled):aap log dekh kya rahe hai....call the doctor.....

Prakash calls the doctor whereas neil pick avni in his arms and placed her on bed....he sprinkles some water on her face to wake her up but she is still unconscious....now neil is getting worried like hell...he started rubbing her palms and foot.....viren too was confused as well as shocked...

Viren(in mind):yeh avni ko ho kya raha hai...plz god save my avni...plz...

A lone tear escape his eyes seeing her in this condition whereas neil was crying seeing his avni like this...she was still unconscious

Neil(crying):avni....avni plz get up...avni apni aakhein kholo...i m sorry avni...plz mere liye uth jao....

Neil(yelled):where the hell is doctor

Bebe:neil...sambhal apne aap ko....avni theek ho jayegi puttar....

Doctor arrives....he checks her pulse....which was low...

Doctor:inki pulse toh kafi low hai....

That's enough to make neil crazy

Neil:low hai ka kya matlab hai...just make her fine....do anything but plz save her....plz

Doctor gives her injection and prescribe some medicines for her...

Doctor:she was having a pannic attack...

Neil(shouts):what?

Doctor:yes....aap plz mujhe bataiye yaha behosh hone se pehle kya hua...i mean ki yeh itni dari hui kyun thi...

Prakash tell him how was she behaving before losing consciousness

Doctor:kya inhe andhere se dar lagta hai...

Neil:no...avni ko pehle kabhi andhere se dar nahi lagta tha...

Prakash:doctor...avni was kidnapped for 4 years...toh kya yeh vajah ho sakti hai panic attacks ki..

Doctor:u should confront her about this....shayad inn 4 saalon main aisa kuch hua ho jiske vajah se inhe panic attack aaya ho....so just ask her and plz don't give any kind of stress to her....

Doctor leaves...but neil was too much shocked after listening this....he clearly remembers that she was not scared of any darkness....all leaves from there except neil who was sitting beside her caressing her hair....

Neil:aisa kya hua hai avni ki tum andhere se itna darne lagi...aisa kuch toh hua hai inn 4 saalon main...jisse avni aaj itni dari hui thi...jisne bhi avni ki yeh haalat ki hai use main chodunga nahi....he will see the worst of me....

In hall

Shweta:yeh sab kya ho raha hai avni ke saath....

Bebe:pata nahi aur kitna sahegi vo bacchi....

Prakash:avni aur neil dono ne hi bahot saha hai apni zindagi main...dono ki jaan ek dusre main basti hai....agar ek ko kuch hota hai toh dusre ki jaan nikal jaati hai....

Shweta:haa prakash ji....agar avni ko zara sa kuch ho jata hai toh neil toh jaise pagal ho jaata hai...aisa pyaar aaj tak nahi dekha maine....bas inn dono ke pyaar ko kisi ki nazar na lage......

In room...

Neil is silently crying....his eyes are flooded with unshed tears...avni's scared face is coming in front of him...his tear fell on her cheek....avni stirs and wakes up...she looks at neil who was sitting beside her keeping his head against headboard and looking at the ceiling...
She calls his name

Avni:neil...

Neil immediately looks at her....he sat straight...he cups her face

Neil:avni...ab tumhe kaisa lag raha hai...tumhe kuch chahiye...tumhe phirse breathing problem toh nahi ho rahi na....tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahi...avni...

Avni put her finger on his lips...

Avni:tum kuch bolne doge tabhi bolungi na...main ab theek hu neil...aur yeh kya...tum ro rahe ho

She wipes his tears....

Avni:neil....i m sorry...voh maine police station main aise tumse baat ki...i know ki maine overreact kar diya...i m sorry...

Neil:shhh...its ok...
He makes her drink water...

Neil:avni...tumhe nahi lagta hume kuch baat karni chahiye...

Avni:kis baare main...

Neil:aaj ke baare main...abhi joh thodi der pehle hua uske baare main....

Avni clenched her fist which was notice by neil...he is sure that avni is hiding something...she remember that dreadful night which was worst night of her life...she shivered with fear whereas neil's heart was wrenching seeing her like this....neil hug her immediately and starts rubbing her back...he remember doctors words to not give her any kind of stress....avni immediately unclenched her fist feeling his warmth and hug him back with all her strenght....

Neil(rubbing her back):shhh...its ok...its ok....just calm down ok...agar tumhe abhi nahi batana toh thike hai...we will talk about this later....u just don't take any stress....

Avni felt relax in his arms....she know that his arms are safest place she can have.....

Neil:avni...lekin tumhe mujhe sach batana hoga....i can't see u like this...plz...

Avni(in mind):main neil ko kaise batau....voh khud ko sambhal nahi payega....voh tut ke bikhar jayega....lekin mujhe use batana hi hoga...uska haq hai janne ka....

Avni:neil....mujhe neeche lekar chalo...main tumhe sab kuch bataungi lekin sab ke saamne....

Neil nods and takes her down in hall....

Precap:same....

Here it is...share ur views...i know its short one...plz plz plz vote and comment

Love Mamta