sorry and help..

Hey guys .

Sorry for the delay..

I know i have promised u guys that i will update this story on each sunday.

But i was busy with something on last sunday so was not able to give u the update..

Don't worry..as a compensation i will give u double update on this sunday..

And apart from this..i want ur help
.

I am actually finding a avneil story in which resembles to one marathi movie "Tu hi re"

I don't actually remember its name..can anyone help me with this..

Story description:

Avni and neil are married couple..they are blessed with a girl child...after few chapters avni receives some photos of neil with a girl..they were actually the marriage pics in which neil and that girl was standing there with happy faces with garlands in their hands..and then afterwards neil's friend tells her the flashback and neil and that girl..neil used to love that girl like crazy..both were in love with each other..neil was from middle class and that girl was very rich..so they had to broke up because of that girl's father..that girl's name was riddhima i guess..at the end of the story..avni brings that girl again and gave them one day with each other to take their final decision..

Aisa hi kuch tha..

If anyone know plz help me..

I m finiding this story from so long..

But i m unable to find it..

I-believe-in-destiny