chapter 28

At khanna mansion

Atmosphere around was not so good....all were having tensed face....avni was siting on sofa with neil beside her....all eyes were on her but she was only seeing in neil's eyes....she clearly knows that this truth will shattered neil completely...but she have to tell him....she takes a long deep breath....

Avni:neil jab main 4 saal pehle kidnap hui thi....uske kuch dino baad...

Flashback....

Avni tries to run from kidnappers but shanaya caught her......avni was not able to see shanaya's face...she slaps her hardly.....goons throw avni in dark room....after sometime two men enter in that room....avni get scared seeing them....she starts moving backwards

Avni:dur...dur raho mujhse....paas mat aana....plz...stay away from me.....

Man1:gosh....she is so hot man.....

Man2:yaa bro..i really want her yaar...but madam has told us to only threaten her....

Man1:madam ko kon batayega ki iss room main kya hua.....

They both smirks while avni was getting more scared by each passing second...there was darkness in the room...only one small window was there...they started coming close to her....she was shivering with fear....they both started touching her here and there and she was feeling very disgusted...one man was roaming his hands all over her body....he tear her sleeves....she tried to cover herself but he hold her hands .......he hovered over her and starts kissing her neck....he harshly bite her neck making her scream.....avni was shouting and also protesting but of no use as he was strong....he was about to remove her whole dress but the door gets open...shanaya enters.....still avni was not able to see her face as there was darkness all around...

Shanaya:maine tum logo ko sirf ise darane ke liye kaha tha....

Man1(scared):voh..mam......

Shanaya:now leave...

Both leaves..shanaya again locks her...avni was totally broken...she was remembering neil's face...

Flashback ends

Shocked would be an understatement for all....specially neil and viren...
Neil was totally shattered...he was blaming himself for avni's condition whereas viren was angry on shanaya....

Avni was sobbing now...

Avni(crying):neil.....neil they were going to ra...rap....rape me.....
Neil shut his eyes close unable to hear those words and hugged her tightly....avni was crying in his embrace whereas neil was silently crying...all were having tears in their eyes knowing that how much avni has suffered

Avni:isliye....isliye mujhe....mujhe andhere se dar lagta hai.....mujhe laga tha ki....ki voh log....phirse aa gaye....isliye....isliye main dar gayi thi.....neil...neil..

Neil brokes the hug and gets up

Avni:neil....

Before she complete he left from there...

Avni started crying...bebe took her in room....

Viren(in mind):maine tumpe bharosa kiya tha shanaya...u broke my trust....tumne meri avni ko chot pahuchayi...u have to answer my questions...

He angrily leaves from there....

Here neil is in car remembering avni's revelation....he is blaming himself for avni's condition....he stops the car at vacant road and gets down.....he sits on the road leaning against the car and finally breaksdown...

he sits on the road leaning against the car and finally breaksdown

(Song in bold letters-dil de diya hai)

Aaaa...Aaaaa

DIL DE DIYA HAI JAAN TUMHE DENGE
DAGA NAHI KARENGE SANAM
Hooo...RAB DI KASAM YAARA RAB DI KASAM
DIL DE DIYA HAI JAAN TUMHE DENGE
DAGA NAHI KARENGE SANAM....

RUKH ZINDAGI NE MOD LIYA KAISA
HUMNE SOCHA NAHI THA KABHI AISA
RUKH ZINDAGI NE MOD LIYA KAISA
HUMNE SOCHA NAHI THA KABHI AISA.....
AATA NAHI YAKEEN KYA SE KYA HO GAYA
KIS TARAH MAIN TUMSE BEWAFA HO GAYA
INSAAF KAR DO MUJHE MAAF KAR DO
ITNA HI KAR DO KARAM
DIL DE DIYA HAI JAAN TUMHE DENGE DAGA NAHI KARENGE SANAM....

He was letting his emotions flow which he was holding in front of avni...he knows if he breaksdown in front of her...it will cause her immense pain...which he can't do.....he will die before giving her any pain...she is his life...his lifeline....

Neil(crying badly): I m sorry avni....kash maine 4 saal pehle tumhe dhundne ki koshish ki hoti...kash maine dil se nahi...dimag se socha hota....toh shayad aaj tumhari yeh halat nahi hoti....sab meri galti hai....i m sorry.....

On other side

At shanaya's house

Door bell rings...as soon as she opens the door she felt a sharp pain on her right cheek....she raises her head up and sees viren with red eyes....

Shanaya(shocked holding her cheek):viren

Viren(yelled):how dare u.....

Shanaya:viren...

Viren:how dare u hurt my avni.....

Shanaya:yeh tum kya keh rahe ho...mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha

Viren:ohh...toh ab shanaya madam ko kuch samajh nahi aa raha...koi nahi main batata hu....jab 4 saal pehle avni kidnap hui thi...tab uske kuch dino baad jab usne bhagne ki koshish ki aur jab tumne use pakda...tab tumne avni ko ek room main lock kar diya...aur uske baad vaha 2 logo ko bheja....right miss shanaya...

Shanaya gets shocked...she was not able to form any words...

Viren(yelled):speak up dammitt

Shanaya:haa...maine unhe bheja tha...lekin sirf avni ko darane ke liye...taki voh phir se bhagne ki galti na kar sake...lekin mujhe nahi pata tha ki voh log uske saath aisa kuch karne ki koshish karenge...

Viren:tumhe pata bhi hai tum kya bol rahi ho....agar tum vaha pe time nahi pahuchti toh they could have raped her...do u even realise that....tumhe maine apni sabse acchi dost mana tha...but today u have lost me....main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga...kabhi nahi...

Saying this he leaves leaving her shattered..

Shanaya:main tumse bahot pyar karti hu viren...aur tumhe paane ke liye main kisi bhi had tak jaa sakti hu

She calls ragini...

Ragini:dugga dugga...aaj achanak meri yaad kaise aa gayi tumhe...

Shanaya:maine yeh batane ke liye call kiya hai ki jald hi aapka kaam pura hone vaala hai...

Ragini:matlab..

Shanaya:aap avni ke liye kamra taiyaar rakhiye...kyunki jald hi avni aapke rangmahal ki kohinoor banne vali hai.....

Ragini:agar aisa hua toh tumhe jo chahiye voh milega...

Shanaya:mujhe bas mera pyaar...mera viren chahiye..

Ragini:tu chinta mat kar...tujhe tera pyaar zarur milega...

On otherside neil receives someone's call...he attends the call and what he hear next make him shocked...(well it will be revealed later)

So guys...how was the chappy...i hope u like it...so don't forget to vote and comment...because ur votes motivates me to write further....

Love Mamta