Part 37

"Itni raat ko kon hoga"she thought waking up from the bed..

"Pata nahi kon itni raat ko bell baja raha hai"she open the door and was shocked seeing viren..

"Viren...tum"she got one more shock after seeing neil behind her..

"Avni kaha hai"viren asks in plain tone.

"Aur haa..mujhse jhoot mat bolna..sach sach batao avni kaha hai..aur agar tumne zara saa bhi jhoot bola toh main tumhara chehra zindagi main kabhi nahi dekhunga.."viren warns before she could utter any lie..

"Ran..rangmahal"she whispers slowly but they heard her and was confused..

"Rangmahal.."neil utters and then looks at viren who too was standing there all confused..

They were still unaware of the bitter reality of rangmahal..

"Le chalo hume vaha"viren says to which shanaya nods unwillingly...

On otherside..

Avni was asked to get ready and today midnight was her boli

She just closes her eyes and immediately neil's smiling face came in front of her which was enough to give her much needed strength..

She got up taking a deep breath and walked outside with two girls who were helping her to get ready..

She saw that whole rangmahal was decorated with flowers and lights..

Girls bought avni in centre of hall..

Avni could feel the lusty gazes of some men who were looking at her body shamelessly..

She felt disgusted..

"Ae ladki..chal..zara hume apna naach toh dikha"she heard one man saying..

She looked at ragini pandit who through her eyes asked her to start her dance..

Avni knows that there is no escape now..only neil can save her but neil is still unaware of her whereabouts*according to her*

She sat down covering her head full with her dupatta and a lone tear escape her eye..

She rubbed it roughly and starts singing..

Silsila ye chahat ka
Na maine bujhne diya
Ho. Hmmm.
(She got up and did some signature steps)

Silsila ye chahat ka
Na maine bujhne diya
O piya. ye diya.
Na bujha hai, na bujhega
Meri chahat ka diya
Mere piya, ab aaja re mere piya
Ho. Mere piya
Ab aaja re mere piya

Iss diye sang jal raha mera rom rom, rooh aur jiya.
Ab aaja re mere piya
Ho. Mere piya.
Ab aaja re mere piya...

On other side neil and viren along with shanaya were in car droving towards rangmahal with high speed..

Neil was driving recklessly..restlessness was clear on his face..viren saw how neil was controlling his tears..

Viren(in mind):Avni and neil are meant to be together..i was just an another obstacle in between them.but not anymore..avni ko bachate hi i will leave this country..i don't deserve this family..infact i don't deserve any love..i deserve only loneliness..because of my deeds avni is suffering..main avni ko kuch nahi hone dunge..i love her but i will never let my love come in between neil and avni..they both deserve happiness and they will get it at any cost..

Then he looked at shanaya who was sobbing looking at him...she loved viren but the path she choose to get his love was wrong..and indeed she was feeling guilty for the same..

Shanaya(in mind):i will give u love viren..i love u and i will never leave u..u deserve every happiness..aur tumhare khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hu..kuch bhi

Faasla tha doori thi...
Tha judaai ka aalam
Intezaar mein nazrein thi
Aur tum wahan the
Tum wahan the
Tum wahan the jhilmilate, jagmagate
Khushiyon mein jhoom kar
(Avni looked towards door with a hope to find neil there but alas what she got was disappointment)

Avni(mind):kaha ho tum neil..mujhse ab aur nahi hota..plz aa jao neil..mujhe le jao iss nark se..main inn darindo ke beech zinda nahi reh paungi neil

Aur yahan jal rahe the hum

Phir se baadal garja hai
Garaj garaj ke barsa hai
Jhoom ke toofan aaya hai
Par tujhko bujha nahi paaya hai

O piya ye diya
Chahe jitna sataye tujhe ye sawan
Ye hawa aur ye bijliyaan

Mere piya...
Ab aaja re mere piya
Ho. Mere piya
Ab aaja re mere piya

Dekho ye pagli deewaani
Duniya se hai ye anjaani
Jhoka hawa ka aayega
Aur iska piya sang laayega

Ho piya.
Ab aaja re mere piya.

Silsila ye chahat ka
Na dil se bujhne diya.
Ho. Piya. ye diya.

Silsila ye chahat ka
Na dil se bujhne diya
Ho. Piya. ye diya.
Piya. Piya. Piya.

"Ruk jao"

All heard a harsh voice...

"Neil"avni says in happiness and was about to run towards him but stopped feeling something metal like thing on her head..

She looked up and saw that ragini is pointing gun towards her head..

"Neil khanna..finally humari mulakat ho hi gayi..chalo..ab tum aa hi gaye ho toh apni aakhon se apni biwi ki boli lagte hue bhi dekh lena"ragini says with a smirk making neil furious..

Neil's eyes fell on avni who was looking at him with pain in her eyes..

Before anyone could understand anything we could heard a gunshot

"Ahhhhh"

**********************
P

romise sunday ko kiya tha..lekin de ab rahi hu..

How was the update..

What u think about last scene..

Who got shot..

Share ur views and do vote and comment
...

I-believe-in-destiny

Avneil ff: Shiddat[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें