Chapter 1

Another beautiful day isn't,
Jaehee just woke up from her slumber when she feel a heavy weight person trapping her.

Jaehee 's POV.
I just woke up from my slumber when someone was hugging me. When my vision was clear up I saw a very handsome men hugging me tightly and saying I should wake up. And that hit me, it was my husband Jin who was begging me to wake up. He keep's whining that I should get up. Then I didn't expect that I already push him in our share bed. "Yahh what did you do that" said Jin pouting "Oh my God honey I'm sorry I didn't mean to, your just so annoying that I really need it" I said. "Hehehe... I'm sorry dear that I woke up you, it's just you need to wake up now we need to go to work now" said Jin while scratching his hair. "It's okay Jin I know you just want me to join you in breakfast." I said "now how about we get dress now we have work to do" said Jin while standing up. "Okay" I said

Author's POV.
While Jaehee's in the shower someone called Jin and he was angry because he was already gonna spend with his beloved wife.But it was cancelled by his secretary that always clinging beside him. "What do you want!!" Jin said shouting enough to hear in the running shower in the bathroom. "Sir, Mr. Min called me to inform you that you have a meeting with him this afternoon." "Fine, tell him I'm on my way" said Jin blankly, then he already hung up. He noticed that Jaehee already was out in the shower. "Jin, there's something wrong? Said Jaehee while putting some clothes. Jin was blushing so hard to see her wife in just a robe while finding some clothes. He was already checking her out but didn't know she was already in her office clothes.

Jaehee's POV.
I was already finished putting my office clothes but Jin is still spacing out. "Jin honey are you okay you seem been spacing out" I said Jin was back in his senses and look up on me just said "I'm okay don't worry" then he gave me his sad smile and then he held my hand and said "Jaehee honey I can't join you in lunch time I have a meeting with Yoongi so please understand.? said Jin while holding my hand tightly." Jin it's okay I understand I know you are very busy me neither maybe I have a lot of patients to take care so it's okay "I said while giving him my heart warming smile and the next he did is he gave me a passionate kiss in the lips. We parted and we went to the kitchen and ate breakfast.

Whooh... 😥😥
That was tiring even though it was a little bit short but its okay. I hope you enjoy guys.......