Chapter 8

Author's POV.
Jin was so bothered by his thoughts, he didn't notice that Jaehee went in. She saw how her husband looks a bit bothered by something.

She tapped him on his shoulder lightly and asked.

"Is there something bothering you?"

Nothing Dear, I'm just a bit tired." Jin said

But Jaehee didn't buy it at all. She asked him again.

"Are you really not?" Seriously she asked and waited for her husband's answer. But Jin just shrugged as if it didn't him worried him much.

"Don't worry too much." Said Jin faking a smile on his face.

" Ok ok but if anything is bothering you just let me know ok? "

" I will. "

" Now then how about we take a walk outside so that you can free your mind for a while? "

" If that is what you want, I'll happily do. "

After their little confrontation, Jin and Jaehee went out for a walk outside.

Jin's POV.

F*ck this!!! I almost got caught!!

Ughhh!!! good thing I covered it up nicely with this act that I've been doing for years. I hope she didn't notice it.

Now here we are in the park taking a walk just like what my wife said. Up until now, I didn't regret the things I did in the past. It was all for her. I'm just protecting her from anything that harms her!!

What's wrong with being like this? My father told me that if I want my girl to be mine, I need to get rid of all the obstacles that are blocking our love for each other. Until the very on, I lived up to his words.

Whenever I kill someone, I tend to get excited so much!! Hearing all my victims scream in agony is music in my ears. Mostly their crimson blood that spills everywhere in my torture room. How I wish to show to my dear wife the masterpiece that I made for her.

Throughout the years that we been together. No one has the guts to ruin our relationship. Not her sister, her grandpa, and her stupid best friend. No one will take us apart. Cause if they do, then see you in hell.  

No matter what happens, My WIFE IS MINE!!!!