Chapter 3

{Back to Jaehee's POV.}
Earlier at the hospital....

I was in the middle of operating one of my patients when suddenly one of the nurses show up with a phone on its hand."Dr.Kim someone has been waiting in your office"one of nurses said."I'llbe there in a second"I said then she left.
Three minutes later....
The surgery was a success and U finally can rest.But I almost forgot that someone is waiting for me in my office.I quickly change back to my work clothes and went to my office.I saw a man with a suit and it seems he is really annoyed.But I didn't care because he  should know that I'm always busy.
???POV
"I was waiting for her to come it had been two hours.What is she thinking!"before I stand up someone had barge the room.I turned around it was her "Jaehee".There she is still beautiful like a goddess.I have been in love with her since middle school. But unfortunately jin got her first. But what can I do...he is after all the husband of my Bestfriend.I sigh and went to greet her for while.Its been a long time we hang out after all.I had been in Japan for a long time because of work and not only that I want to forget her for a while. But what can I do she is still the love of my life even though she's already married.

Hi guys!!!
I'm sorry for waiting you all...
I had been busy in school but don't worry I'll come back with a new chapter....💖😁😍