Chapter 7

Jaehee's POV.
It was Sunday morning, I and Jin just have woken up from bed. He volunteered to make breakfast for us because I was too lazy to do it. When he went out, I started to do my morning ceremonies and went out of our room after that. Coming down from the stairs, Jin is putting already putting the food on the table and we started to eat.

While eating, I noticed that he had a scar on his right hand that's been bugging me for a while.

"Hon, what happened to your right hand?" I asked.

He looked shocked after I asked then change reaction after realizing what I am referring to.

" Oh this," he lifted his hand to show me, then said "It's just a small scar Dear, don't be bother so much" he chuckled nervously.

" where did you get it?" I said. He nervously drinks his coffee then said, " From work, I get stress sometimes when I couldn't see you that is why I get cut by a scissor while thinking about you."

I blushed from what he said. " Then next time stop thinking about me during work," I said looking away from him.

He laughed like he usually does then lean to me and whispered " How can I stop thinking about you when you are just so beautiful." Sexily at my ear.

After that, I pinched his nose for being so cute.  After that, I volunteered to wash the dishes so that he can take a rest for a while.

While washing the dishes, my mind still can't get off from his scar. I'm still bothered though but I trust that he wouldn't do anything silly. Right?

Jin's POV.

I thought I was gonna get caught, but thank god it didn't. It got me off guard. I thought she wouldn't notice, but I forgot for while that she is a very observant person.

 Good thing I have an alibi that I prepared if she ever notices it. I should be careful next time. I couldn't take the risk if she knows the truth. 

She would leave me! I'm not gonna let that happen! I need to do my plan now unless it would be too late. Once this is over, I'm gonna take my wife far away from this place. She only belongs to me and no one else...