Chapter 9

Author's POV.
It was a dark and starry night in the park. The Kim couple holding hands side by side. Smiling and laughing at each other. Until they finally stop on a bench beside a tree where they usually sit. After they sat, Jin looks at his wife lovingly as if she is the only beautiful woman in the entire world.

"Hon, there is something that I want to ask you," Jin said. Jaehee looks at him with a smile on her face and then asks.

"What is it?" 

"If something or someone tries to ruin our love what would you do?" Jin said darkly.

"What do you mean to ruin our love, Jin?" Jaehee asked with a confused expression written on her face.

Jin just chuckled after seeing his wife's confused face. He really is indeed in love with her. He then hugs her tightly as if she would slip away from his hands. 

Jin then said, "I don't know what to do if you didn't fell for me, Hon." 

"Me too, Love," Jaehee said while burying her face to Jin's neck.

After their little talk in the park, they went home with smiles on their faces.

The next day...

Jaehee's POV.

I was in the children's ward when one of the nurse came to me and said.

"Doc, excuse me but Mr. KNJ is here."

"Oh okay, could you tell him to wait for me in the lobby?" 

"Okay Doc, as you wish." 

After I finish my business in the ward. I decided to confront him of whatever he may have again.

As I arrived in the lounge area, he stood up and walk proudly as if he owns this place. Until he came face to face with me.

"So you finally decided to confront me, huh?", He said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to avoid you Joonie."

He then laughed loudly like as if it was a very funny joke.

"HAHAHAHAHA COME ON JAEHEE STOP THAT HAHAHAHA", He said while looking me laughing.

"I am a joke to you Kim Namjoon?" I said seriously.

He suddenly got serious and his got darker.

"Can you handle the truth?", He said while looking at the floor blankly.

"What truth are you talking about" I said.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and said.

"The truth about what happened to your sister."

Happy reading!
Stay safe and healthy!