Chapter 5

Comes home late...

Jaehee's POV.

Shit I'm late! Jin is gonna get mad out  of me !!! We promise actually to go on a date but here I am running in the parking lot with heels!!! Gosh how did the time pass by quickly! It was Namjoon's fault! He was taking his time talking with me about the upcoming party on Saturday. But I shouldn't blame at him because I did have a part were we should have the time to talk but I was so busy taking care of my patients. Anyway , I shouldn't be wasting now I need to go home fast! Hopefully Jin will understand my explanation..

End of POV.

Jin's POV.

Where the hell she is now!!
I've been waiting her for an hour in this restaurant that we own !! I thought she will be early to come here but no I was the one who arrived early!! I've been calling her for a thousand times but she still not answer her phone!! Ughhhhhh!!!!! I need to be relax or else someone will get suspicious at me. I really need more wine to relieve my stress... I'm worry where she is now. Of course as her husband " I will do anything to protect her in any cause. Even if I have to kill someone to protect her. No one can take her away from me. Jaehee is mine and mine alone!!

Hi guys!
I'm sorry that it has been a long time since I update this book.
I have been focusing on my studies lately. I hope you all you understand.
But don't worry more chapters will come soon.
Hope you all have a nice day.