college dorm's

*several years later*
We were all in our 20s and school was about over Now not highschool but college.
We all had our dorms together. Me and Addison and Lilly and Payton. Then Devon and Andrew.
Payton was a friend of me and Addison a while back. We then knew she was coming to this college and played $150 for all of our dorms by each other and with one another. So it was now 2028.
It was early in the morning and i wasn't going to stay up all by myself , so I went outside and sat on my steps.
I beard someone crying and the cry sounded like I have heard it before.
I walked around the tree I was by and saw lilly crying and sitting on a old tree stump.
"Hey?" I didn't know what to say.
"Oh. I'm fine just need some fresh air." She started to cry harder.
"No lilly. Your not. What happened?"
"U wouldn't understand anyways."
"Lilly! I will u are my best Friend." I took a deep breath, "now what's wrong?"
"Its Devon..." She cried harder.
"Did he do something to u?"
"Yes, " she took a deep sobby breath,"he broke my heart."
I looked down.
"Did he break up with u..." I looked at her. She was to busy playing with his jacket.
"Ya.......he.....he did."
"Come here let's go inside OK?"
She looked at me, " sure."
When we got inside she was shaking cause of how long she had been outside.
"Here." I handed her my blanket .
"Thanks."
"Hold on I'll be back." I walked into the kitchen and made her a cup of hot  chocolate.
"He---" she was already asleep by the fire pit.