Addisons Dream (part 2)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BUY NEKO VEGETA)

It had been days sense I came into Addisons Dream. I don't know how long it's been in the outside of her dream. Addison and Vegeta have been doing nothing but talking and training. A cheerful man named Goku had come to greet the new "saiyan". He met Addison and greeted me, he saw that I looked very confused about the whole situation and agreed the answer some questions. First, I asked what a saiyan was. He told me it was a species of alien, a warrior race. Said to be the strongest of all the species. He told me he was one, along with Vegeta.

I noticed I didn't have anymore questions. So it was Gokus turn. He asked me how we got here. I said I didn't really know. All I know is Addison is really in a coma, and somehow I can go into dreams. And that this is her dream. Goku then looked confused, he said that would mean that all he was was a dream. How do they even have sentience?

I took a walk around this place called capsule corp. Bulma had been letting me and Addison stay in this house thing. She pulled out a small pill thing and threw it. It became a a really nice house. That's where I've been living the past couple days. There are 2 bedrooms, one for me and one for Addison. She wasn't here much though.

She was either exploring or training, she is happier than I've ever seen her. She's been getting stronger, it's only been a couple days and she's got visible muscles now. It's about time for bed and Addison only comes back st this time, I wait for her every night. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the door knob jiggle. She had some cuts and bruises, but she had a big smile on her face. "Someone looks happy." I said with a smirk on my face, I could tell Vegeta liked her, it was not easy to find that out, I had to force Bulma to tell me, we've become good friends these past couple days, but I couldn't tell about Addison. She is amazing at hiding what she feels, I don't know how she does it. "Well, obviously I'm happy, I'm in a dream with the characters from my favorite t.v. show, they have a mind of their own, I get to train and get stronger than I ever have been, I mean, I would have liked to work out in the real world, but I never had the motivation." I knew that was true, if there was one thing I knew about Addison, was that she was to depressed to commit to anything in the real world.

"Anything new with Vegeta?" I asked, trying to pry every peice of information. "Its going great, he's teaching me new moves," she put her hand up and a small ball of light floated above it. "I've learned to use ki!" I didn't think she could seem any happier a minute ago, but now she was beaming. "Can you believe it, Emmy?! Me, Addison, has learned to use ki! Oh, come outside, I want to show you something." She turned around and I was reminded of her tail, it was wagging like a dogs when they are happy. I followed her outside.

"Ok, stand over there," she pointed, I stood somewhat behind her, but kind of at a diagonal position so I could see what she was doing. She looked at me then looked to where there are no houses or civilization. She got into a weird position. Her hands were together and a small purple ball of light started to form in between them. "Galick Gun!" She yelled, she moved her hands and aimed up, a long purple beam came out of her hands. She looked at me with a huge smile on her face. When the beam disappeared, she looked at me with that same smile. "How was i-OH CRAP!" She was about to ask me how cool it looked, I could tell, but now she seemed worried about something. "Vegeta and Goku can sense when I use my ki, THERE GONNA BE COMING HERE TO CHECK IF WE'RE OK, AND VEGETA WILL BE MAD IF I MADE HIM WORRY OVER NOTHING!!!" Oh crap.

Just then, there were two white light coming this way with super speed. Vegeta was in the lead, he wasn't very good at hiding the worry in his face. "Hiiii Vegeta." Addison said nervously, she seemed to be scares that Vegeta would be mad that she used that move without him knowing. "Why did you use the Galick Gun? Is there something here? Are you ok?" He was shaking Addisons shoulders.

Goku was edging his way to me. He out his hand up and whispered, "She was just showing you that she could do it, wasn't she?" He guessed. "Yep, why did you come with Vegeta if you knew?" I asked. "Because he made me, he never makes me help him with anything. I'm not kidding, this is the first time EVER he has made me come with him to help." He looked at Vegeta and Addison. Vegetas face was red from anger, and his eyes were crossed in a funny way. Addison had her eyes closed and was rubbing the back of her neck while nervously laughing, she started doing that a long time ago, she always called it her Goku move, because apparently he would do that alot. "I think Vegeta has a thing for Addison." Goku said, had he really not noticed yet? "NO, Its not like ANYONE else noticed." I said sarcastically. We then looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, I knew exactly what he was thinking. "Lets sail this ship." I said as we both got grins on our faces.