Addisons Dream (part 3)

(Andrews POV)
It's been about a week sense Addison has been in a coma. Although for some weird reason, she's been smiling in her sleep the entire time. The doctors have given Emmy her own bed, we didn't tell them that she could go into peoples dreams in case they would give her to the government.

Addison had been rolling and at some points looked in pain. She's even laughed in her sleep a couple times! In her sleep, she has been changing a little bit. When she would laugh, I would catch a glimpse of milk white, sharp teeth. She did NOT have those before. She had something like a belt attached to her waist that would move on it's own every once in a while. That was the weirdest of all the things happening. It was there after we came back one morning from getting food. Her hair had changed too. Somehow it got spikey? Maybe we'll figure this all out when she wakes up...

(Emmys POV)
I woke up to hear a big crash outside. I just assumed it was just Addison doing her thing, so I tried to go back to sleep. But then I heard a pained scream and more crashes. I ran outside to see an alien looking thing. It was white all over with small patches of purple on it's head, arms, legs, and chest. It had a tail that was bigger than my head at the base. Goku and Vegeta were fighting it, very, VERY fiercely. Addison ran outside from right behind me and gasped. She looked terrified

"Addison! Who is that?!" When she saw me, she grabbed me and ran back into the house. "Hey! Answer me, who or what is that?" I asked again. "S-sorry, his name is Frieza. He's strong as hell and I thought he was dead but I guess some bastard revived him again." She stuttered. Oh damn. This isn't going to turn out very well. Addison ran back outside and told me to stay in. I peaked out the window, but I didn't have a very good view. All I saw was Addison... FLY!!!???

(Addisons POV)
This isn't good, not at all. Ohh dang, oh crap. We're fucked. I'm going to die. Emmy is going to watch me die. Goku is going to watch me die. Worst of all, Vegeta is going to watch me die. I'm weak, they won't care anyways.

(Back to Emmys POV)
I needed to get a better view, so I snuck out the back door. And his behind a tree. This was a great view. Addison flew next to Vegeta, they were yelling so loud I could hear what they were saying. "What is he doing here?" Addison asked. "He said he's here for the new saiyan girl, that would be you." Vegeta responded. Addison tensed up. She wrapped her tail around her waist and got into a fighting stance. "Well, I'm not sitting back while he destroys everything looking for me." She said. Vegeta pushed her back. I couldn't hear what he said next, but whatever it was, Addison obeyed. She sat back and watched. Goku was now screaming. I had absolutely no idea why. Suddenly, there was a flash of light from him and his hair was long and blonde, he didn't have eyebrows either. Frieza didn't look impressed. He smiled and what I can only assume was aura swirled around him.

He then yelled at Goku. "You can't stop me monkey, this is what I want, and I always have had my way until you and that other monkey got in my way!" He screeched. He flung at Goku. They were moving so fast I couldn't tell what they were doing. Then, I saw Goku with his normal black hair get thrown the the ground. Vegeta went in now. He now had blonde hair and what looked like lightning strikes around him. He was hitting the lizard looming creature with all his might. He was getting some good punches in and even knocked the wind out of Frieza. But the alien was to resilient.

"Ohoho" The creature laughed. He then shot a small beam out of his finger right through Vegetas stomach. His hair went back to normal and he fell to the ground. "Vegeta!" Addison screamed and ran to him. She held him up. Goku was limping over. "Take him, and get Emmy. Get far away from her." She said, she looked just like she had before he went insane in the fight with Derick. "When he wakes up, tell him I said I'm sorry. And I wish we could have lived together, for the rest of our lives." Goku gasped. He had saw me behind the tree. He had a slight smile but it faded immediately. When she looked up, she actually had tears in her eyes. I have never seen Addison cry before. She smiled at Goku. Then looked at me. "Your my best friend, Emmy. Always remember me. If I die in real life. Tell everyone this wasn't their fault. And, thank Derick for me, this has been the best week of my life..." I was crying now. What was she doing? She started flying towards Frieza. I tried chasing after her, but Goku grabbed me and started flying the opposite way. "No... NOOO!!" I screamed, he flew high enough in the air to where if I let go of him I would fall and get hurt or die. So I clinged to his back. He was holding Vegeta in a bridal position. He put a green bean into his mouth. After it was down, Vegeta woke up, he was still to weak to fly, but he blinked but he sleep out if his eyes. "W-wheres Addison?" he said. Goku avoided his eyes. So did I. He just looked angrily at Goku until he looked back...

(Addisons POV)
"Follow me." I led Frieza to a waste land, ot was closer to Goku and the others than I wouldve liked. Luckily I tought myself to do this. I flew up to Frieza. "So are you looking for me?" It was a retorhical question. He smiled. "Why yes, have you come to surrender?" "No, I would never surrender to a cum stained lizard that hurts innocent people." I'm sure he had never been called that before, because his eyes filled with rage. "HOW DARE YOU CALL LORD FRIEZA THAT!" He launched himself at me, I dodged just barely and wrapped my arms under his. "What the hell is this?" He screamed. He couldn't get put of this hold, not matter how weak I am. "This? Oh, this is your end." I said.

(And BACK to Emmys POV)
I heard Addison screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I saw a small ball of light start to form. It got bigger and bigger. I saw Vegetas eyes widen. "NOOOO!!!" He screamed, he was crying now. "LET GO OF ME KAKAROT!" Goku was holding onto Vegeta, there was nothing that could stop it now.

(Sorry for switching POVS so much, but, Andrews POV)
Addisons monitor started beaping. I looked up and saw that for the first time she wasn't smiling. She looked like she was in pain. Suddenly, she started screaming bloody murder. Doctors came rushing in, I looked over at Emmy, she was still asleep, but she was crying in her sleep. Suddenly, I heard the monitor flat line.

(Emmys POV)
"What is happening? Is Addison going to be ok?" I asked. Goku looked at me. "Can't you tell. Look at Vegeta. What's she's doing now, it's suicide, Vegeta did it once against Majin Buu, he died." The one thing I knew about this show was the dragon balls. But would they work on Addison? Is she even dead?  "So, does that mean..." Vegeta flung his head up aggresivly to me. "ADDISON JUST KILLED HERSELF TO SAVE US!!"