Addisons Dream (part 4)

Don't have much of an author's note today so, I'll just jump right in.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Emmys POV)
I still can't believe Addison literally killed herself to save us. I wonder if she's died in real life. I feel like if she did I won't be able to get out of her dream. Vegeta has been searching for the dragons balls non stop sense she died. Crying the entire time. Goku has been sticking with him, to make sure he doesn't destroy the planet.

I've been traveling with them. Trying to keep my mind off Addison. I didn't expect Vegeta to be sadder than me when she died. But he's stopped eating and has bags under his eyes. His attitude has been different in all. Not the prideful fighter that Addison supposedly fell in love with. So far we have found 6 out of the 7 dragon balls.

We were arriving to the last Dragon ball fast. When we landed, there was a small lake and a cliff over looking the lake. Vegeta immediately started blowing things up and throwing everything around. Goku touched the ground and I jumped off his back. And started looking around. I noticed a small glow coming from the lake. "Hey, what's that?" I pointed to the luminescent light in the lake. Vegeta flipped his head. Then dived in. About 30 seconds later his head popped back up gulping in air.

He raised his hand, which held the 5 star dragon ball. I smiled nervously. "How do we know this will even work? You guys are just a dream with sentience." Vegeta turned his head. He hand an icy glare on his face. "You shit up, I'm trying to bring the only light in my life back. And I don't care if I'm just a dream, I need her to be safe!" He climbed out of the water, he was crying now. "If I turn out to be a dream and nothing more than so be it! As long as she continues to live happily!" He broke down.

"Hey, buddy. I'm sure the dragon balls will work. Then we can make a portal from our world to hers." Goku actually was being smart. "Since when is Kakarot smart?" Vegeta technicly read my mind. "Well, let's get back to Capsule Corp. And get this wish going."

(Andrews POV)
Addison is getting worse. She flatlined a day ago, Emmy is still asleep. Addison is clinging to life. If her heartbeat gets any slower than it is now, she dies. She has died on and off ever sense her first flat line. Payton and me are the only two have stayed the entire time. Everyone else has come and gone. None of them truly care. Paytons brother Mason has been busy with his school work. He is a quarter back on his football team, but he comes whenever he has freetime. We have been setting up funeral arrangements. In case shit hits the fan.

"Do you think Addison will be ok?" I asked, I can't stand the thought of losing the one girl I really like. "I don't know. But if she does make it, she's never going to be with you." Payton said smirking. Everyone knew I liked Addison, even Addison herself. But i have a feeling she csnt deny what qe have. If she woke up, I am going to ask her out. (Hehe little fucker gonna be disappointed)

(Emmys POV)

We made it to Capsule Corp. And put the dragon balls in a circle. Bulma came outside to watch, she wanted to see what we wished. And if resurrecting Addison would work. Vegeta did the honors of summoning the dragon. "Rise, eternal dragon!" He shouted, his voice cracked, he was obviously stressed to see if this worked or not. The dragon shot out of the glowing orbs. The sky darkened and got ominous. The dragon growled and glared at the 4 mortals below it. "You have 2 wishes, what is your first wish?" The commanding voice boomed. It was a lot louder than I expected.

Vegeta looked at the dragon and puffed out his chest. "I wish that Addison was brought back go life." The dragon was silent. Then his spoke. "This wish can be granted." We all looked at each other and smiled. And Vegeta had tears streaming done his cheaks. The dragons eyes glowed red, and a flash of light came from right below him. When the light faded, there she was. Looking the same way she did when she died. Her green-brown eyes blinked open and she looked around, confused.

Vegeta ran up to her and tackled her. "ADDISON!" He screamed in joy. When he reached her he... KISSED HER. Addison looked incredibly confused, her eyes shot open and her face became red. But eventually she slowly closed her eyes and just went with it. (Sorry Addison) Goku looked at me. I ran over to him and we hugged, jumping up and down with little squeals. When the two lovers got back up. The dragon snorted. "What is your second wish?" The voice boomed again. This time, Goku stepped up. "I wish for a portal, between this world and Addisons world." He said. The dragon looked off into the distance. One minute seemed to be an eternity. "This wish can be granted, but when it is, the two mortals known as Addison and Emmy will go to their bodies, which are in a hospital, of you wish, when I create the portal, if you touch one of them, you will be with them when they wake up." The dragon  stated. "Go ahead." Vegeta held onto Addisons left shoulder. And Goku her right. When the dragons eyes flashes red once again. Everyhting went black.