Good morning gorgeous ♥ (One Direction Fiction)

A story about the two members of One Direction, Harry and Louis that reflects the beginning of their love, but not only there's alone. Louis disappears with Zayn on a vacation in Turkey and that's just the beginning of this fiction, filled with fluffy love and sweetness so sweet assuring you a dentist-appointment but also a thrilling story about forbidden love.

PROLOUGE

Louis has had Harry on his mind for ages now, constantly been thinking about him.

Then as if out of nowhere on a trip to the country of Sunshine, Zayn starts popping up in his mind, with his chocolate colored eyes, his toned arms and his sexy ass. The ass that the owner of it, Louis shouldn't be kissing, loving and fantasing about all day long.

They run away together, trying to figure out the connection between them both.

And as they do so, a whole world of secrets and unknown information about their selves and their bandmates reaches them. --- Loads of drama in this fiction! ♥---

-------------------

I guess that's about it! A little curious maybe? Well, let's get reading then gorgeous!

Oh, and guys, please let me know what you think and if you got any thoughts or tips!

xoxo, Bex