Chapter 1

(Yuri's POV)

"Yuri ah~ wake up" I wake up after i heard my mom waking me up. Its my firstday being junior (3rdyear) and it doesn't excite me, I know that this year is just like last last year when I am a freshman, being bullied, being their slaves and also being their punching bag. As the time goes by I'm getting used to it.

"Nae eomma Chankaman-yo" As I reply to my mom.

I got dress and go to the dining room as my mom prepared our breakfast.

"Yuri ah~ lets eat" my mom said.
"Nae" I reply.

"Mom I'm going to school now" As I finist ny meal, and bit a goodbye to my mom and kiss her cheeks.
"Okay, Take care" my mom reply.

————————————
*At School*

(Third POV)

"Here i am again" Yuri sigh as she enter the school.

"Yah Joyuri!!!" Yuri knows who is it.

Yuri face the one who calls her and low her head.
"Nae? Goeun unnie?" Yuri answer.
"Carry my bag to my classroom" Goeun shout and hand over her bag to yuri. Yuri nods as she grab goeun's bag.

Yuri enters the classroom with her head low and place goeun's bag to goeun's chair.

"Loser Jo!" her classmate calls her that and laugh.
"Loooossseeerrr Joooo!!" Yuri doesn't care even if they call her that.

"Ohhh! Yuri you know how to fightback now? by ignoring it? Waah" kaeun said as she raise her righthand to hit yuri but then..

"Hey Sir Lee is here" their classmate said.
Kaeun didnt hit yuri because their teacher comes.

"Okay class settled down" Mr lee said.

"Omo who is that person beside mr lee?" Yunjin said.
"I think a transferee?" Kaeun reply.
"She's cute omg" Goeun said then she giggles.

"Okay class, This is a new transferee to our school, she's from america. This is Choi Yena" Mr lee said

"Omo she's so cuteee" girl 1.
"Her cheeks is so fluffy" girl 2.
"Her lips is so kissable" girl 3.

"Yah She's mine!!!" Goeun said and the 3 girls became silent.

"Annyeong! I am Choi Yena, as mr lee said im from america, Please take care of me" Yena said in a cute tone.

Everyone is falling in her charm.

"Okay. Choi yena where do you want to sit?" Mr lee said.

"Can I sit beside her?" Yena point to the girl who is alone in the corner, that every girl in the classroom get upset.

———————————-

(Yena POV)

"Uwwaaaahh! Its good to be back agaaain in Seoul~" I said as Im done being dress.

"Yena Kaja! We will be late, its our firstday and i dont want to be late" Yujin said.

"Aigoo. Dont worry to much, We got a lot of time" I reply.

(At School)

I look for mr. lee because he's my adviser. I am a transferee student, I decided to go back to seoul and continue my study here and I also miss my friends here.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee, I am Choi Yena, the Transferee student"

"Oh. Just in time I'm about to go to the class" Mr lee reply.

We enter the classroom and someone caught my eyes, That girl who is alone in the corner of the room. It makes me curious, i dont see her face and thats make me more curious.