Back

(Third POV)

"Shut up and just kiss me."

Those 6 words make yena feel shock, nervous and froze.

She tought it is just because of the alcohol, yuri was too drunk maybe she doesn't know what she doing but yena was all wrong, yuri did know what she was doing even though she felt dizziness yena make it fade away.

"Joyu—" Yena was cut off when yuri kissed her. The older girl kiss the younger girl back, she missed yuri so much, she missed the feeling being with yuri. They shared passionate kiss and they are following the rhythm of their lips.

Yuri puts her arms in yena's shoulder and pulling her even much closer while yena placed her arms in her girlfriend waist and also pulling her closer.

Yena asking her tongue to enters yuri's lips, the younger girl gladly accept yena's tongue and they had a tongue battle. Everything was getting hotter, yena feels her blood was rushing upward.

Suddenly yuri bit her lower lips but it was a gentle bit, then yena also bit her girlfriend upper lips. The both of them are out of breath but none of them broke the kiss, they just following the rhythm of their lips and rhythm of their hearts.

The door knob twisted.

"Yen— Oh shit sorry" Yujin curse and immediately close the door.

Yena and yuri startled both of them look at yujin who just close the door a few moments a go. They laughed at yujin reaction.

"I love you so much Jo yuri, There nothing i would pray for, just only you" Yena lovingly look at yuri's eyes.

"I love you too my ducky" She reply to her girlfriend.

"I promise to you that you're the only one that I'd be loving for the rest of my life" Yena smiled at yuri and peck on her girlfriend lips.

"Should we continue?" Yena wiggle her eyebrows,but she earn a slap on the arm from her girlfriend, yuri blush when she remember their hot kiss earlier.

"Should we?" Yena seductively whisper to yuri's ears, Yuri felt shiver and immediately her face heaten up.

"Just kidding joyyuull~~" Yena pinch her girlfriend cheeks.

"So are we good now?" Yena asks and Yuri just nodded while smiling to her lovingly girlfriend.

Yena peck at yuri's lips.

"Should we go out now? maybe they are looking for us because you know yujin.. saw... us.." Yuri look down because her face is really like a tomato now. Yena chuckles.

"Yea I think we should, coz probably eunbi unnie will come here and nag at us." We both laugh and I hold and interwined our fingers, We left out the room.

"Finaallly.. You two are back" Nako said while giving them a tease look.

"Shut up midget." Nako and hitomi glared at yena. Their friends laugh.

"Yaaah yena what did you do to yuri?" Both yuri and yena look at eunbi with a shock face.

"Why unniee?" Yena asks.