Softhearted

(Yuri's POV)

I still can't believe that chaewon and i won the singing competition, I never thought that we will win this competition because our rivals are very good singer. I heard them planning to have a party later at chaeyeon unnie's house, but i don't know if i can celebrate because you know yena and i are still not okay, I know that i have to hear her explaination I'm just waiting for her to come to me and hear her out.

"Guys I'll be heading home" I weakly smile to them.

"Okay take care yuri, later at my house okay? Congratulation!!" chaeyeon said and the other bid a goodbye to me, I walk away from them.

While walking I feel that there's someone following me behind. I feel a sudden nervous, I walk faster but the person behind me is also setting same pace as me.

I freak out when the person behind me grabs my hand, i was about to shout when she puts her hand on my mouth. I bit her hand.

"Agghhhh what the hell" I hear a familliar voice. I look up to the figure.

"Yena?"

"Why did you do that?" She yelp, i rolled my eyes to her and start walking.

"Hey, joyul.." she calls me.

'Dont call me joyul im too fragile'

I didn't bother to look at her and i continue to walk.

"Don't ignore me please.." I sighed, luckily i were now infront of my house.

"I'll get going now." I said, I want to talk to her but this pride of mine is saying no. I was about to step forward but she grab me again.

"Please.." She beg, I feel a stung in my heart. how can i hate this person.

We heard an opening of gate sound, we both look at my house gate it's my mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jo" I look at yena who is smiling and bowing to my mom.

"Oh, Yena you're here, so you two make it up?" My mom question startled the both of us.

"Ahh-" I stutter, but then yena spoke up.

"Nae, I'm just here to sent yuri home. And were going to chaeyeon house later to celebrate because were overall champion" Yena said, i just look at them, i hide as possible my smile to yena but to my mom i know she can see it.

"Really? okay, so you would pick up yuri later?" My mom asks.

"No-" "Yes" we both say at the same time. My mom laugh at us.

"I'll take that as a yes" My mom smile to yena, and this duck is smiling from ear to ear. I groan and walks in towards the gate leaving them behind.

I heard yena saying goodbye to my mom, Yena start walking away from my mother.

I walk to my room and slam my body to my bed. I hug my teddy bear.

"Should I talk to her mr bear?" I talk to the teddy bear.

"Maybe I should hear her explaination" I sigh, I peak at the clock on my wall, It's 4:30 pm, I still have 1 hour, I close my eyes.

[6:25pm]

"YURIIIII" I hear my mom calling me, Im still sleepy my eyes don't want to open but my mom is calling me many times.