Chapter 7

From: Ahn Yujin 😤

        Yah! Choi Yena! She's looking for you. I dont know what to say.

To: Ahn Yujin 😤

       Just reply to her that Stop looking for me because nothing is going to change.

From: Ahn Yujin 😤

        I already said that but she's too sturbon to listen to me.

To: Ahn Yujin 😤

       Just block her. I dont want to hear nor see her.
——————
(Yuri's POV)

30minutes had passed I'm still looking at my phone. I was nervous to text yena, I am rolling on my bed because I'm frustrated.

"Just text her  'hi, im yuri' its not that hard" I talk to my self

To: Duckyena💘

      Hello Yena ya~ It's me yuri. ☺️

'Why isn't she replying? Is she asleep by now? but its too early for bed?' Again I talk to myself.

To: Duckyena💘

       Are you asleep? sorry if i only messege you now.

beep

From: Duckyena💘

       Annyeoong! Jjoyull~ I'm not asleep but I'm about to. Goodnight Jjoyul~

I reply back, my smile is from ear to ear then i close my eyes and i fell asleep.

———————————

(Yuri's POV)

"Hmmmmmmm" I moaned as I stretch my body, I slowly open my eyes and find my cellphone. I smile as i open my cellphone there are two text coming from yena.

From: Duckyena💘

        Goodmorning Jjoyuul~

From: Duckyena💘

         Are you still sleeping? ofcourse you're not replying, Im so stupid haha.
text me when youuu wakee up ☺️

I chuckles at her dorkiness.

To: Duckyena💘

      Goodmorning duckyyy! hehe.

As I reply to her I immediately stand up and wash my face.
Im on my way going down when i heard my mom speaking to someone.

"I think yuri still asleep." I heard my mom speaking to someone in the living room.

I was walking towards to them, I was shocked when i saw who's my mom talking to.

"Omo"

"Hi Jjoyuul~" It's yena, I immediately turn around. I didn't put any makeup right now uggh.

"Yah. Why are you here? I didn't invite you." I said to her, i can sense that she's confuse.

"Ah.. Ehh.. You.. know.. Our project.." I face her while hiding my half face with my hands. She scratch her head.

"Ya! How can you say that to your visitor" My mom scold me.

"I'll leave you two here, I'm going to the market to buy for lunch" My mom said and bid a goodbye to us.

"Take care Mrs. Jo" Yena said then she bows.

"Why didn't you text me that you're coming over?" I still hiding my half face with my hands.

"Suprise??" She smile widely. I just chuckles at her action.