Chapter 3

(Third POV)

Yena is outside yuri's house, it's only 6:45am but she's already there.

"I think i'm so excited that i could be this early. Should i knock?" Yena said to herself.

Suddenly theres someone open the gate.
it's yuri's mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yena bows.
"Is yuri awake?" Yena nervously ask.
"oh, you must be yena?" Yena nods.
"Come in, Yuri is still showering ,you may have breakfast with us" Yuri's mom smiled. Yena nods.

*Inside Yuri's house"

"Make yourself at home" Mrs. Jo said. Yena just nods and bow, Then mrs. jo prepared the breakfast.

"Eomm-" Yuri paused when she saw yena.
"Morning Joyul~" Yena smile playfully.
"Yah. you're early"
"Ow? Jinja? I think my clock is advanced" Yena scratched her head.
"Hey girls breakfast is ready" Yuri's mom called them.

After a while.

"Yuri I'm glad that you have a friend now" Yuri's mom said.
"Yena thankyou for being a friend to my daughter"
"Nah, gwaenchanayo, Joyul is so special to me"
"Don't worry Mrs. Jo, I'll take care of your daughter" Yena smiled.
"Eomma we have to go. Annyeong" Yuri kiss her moms cheeks
"Annyeong mrs jo." Yena bows.
"Call me eomma, im feeling too old for mrs jo." Yuri's mom joke.
"Eommmmma" Yuri whined.
"Arraseo Takecare girls"

—————————

Yuri and Yena walk together to school as they enter the school everyone's attention is to them. Yuri lower her head and Yena notice it, Yena stop walking.

"Yah Joyul? why your head is like that?"
"Ah.. Nothing" Yuri response.
Yena hold yuri's chin and look at her eyes.
"Is this because everyone's eyes are into us?" They're still looking at each other's eyes.
"Arraseo, Let me walk you to your class, sad because were not classmate in chemistry, Just dont mind them" Yena said and held yuri's hand. Yuri is shocked of what yena did, and then they walk to yuri's classroom.

"Thankyou, you dont have to do this, I dont want you to get involve to me" Yuri said, and it hurts yena a little.
"Nah, Dont worry, Like what i tell to your mother ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU" Yena emphasis the word then smiled as she see yuri blush.
"Wait in the cafeteria lateeeer, See youu later Jooyuul~" Yena smiled then leaves yuri. Yuri has a smile on her face, its the firsttime she smile after being bullied for the wholeyear.

"JO LOSER" Goeun shout.
"How dare you to laid yena's hand on you huh? How dare you hugged her!!" Goeun is really angry. Yuri is really nervous.
"Yah Goeun Mr kim is coming." Yunjin said.
"Were not done yet Jo Yuri" Goeun said to yuri which made yuri really tense.

'She calls me by my fullname, Im in a big trouble' Yuri said onto her mind.

————————-

(YENA'S POV)

'My Joyul is sooo cuteeee' I smiled as I recall her face having a blush.
"Yena are you crazy?" Yujin said.
"Wae wae wae?" I smiled
"I think your crazy"
"Crazy only for my Joyuuul~" I smile like an idiot.
"Pssh, She is not yours Yena yaaa!"
"You dont have the courage to confess to her tss, Confess to her already. Dont make a second mistake for not confessing your feelings to her. Pabo" Yujin shake her heads.
"Aissh. Yea, I think i should confess to her soon, You're right yujin! Thankyou bro, You're the best buddy! Lemme kiss you" I annoy her by pushing my lips to her cheeks
"Yah Choi Yena, Come to your sense" I just laugh at her reaction.
Our professor is now lecturing but my mind is filled with Yuri,Joyuri,Joyul. Why is it so long to ring the bell. I am getting frustrated because i miss my joyul~

————————-

(Third POV)

*bell rings*

"That Jo yuri is getting to my nerves" Goeun said while looking at yuri.
"If mr kim is not here, That yuri would be a trash, just wait until mr kim says goodbye." Goeun said to herself.

"Okay guys Class dismiss" Mr park said and leave.

Yuri is nervously walking towards the door because she know that shes dead if goeun catch her.
"YAH JOYURI" Yuri's body flinched when she heard her name being called out she knew this day is her day.

"Go-oeun unnie" Yuri said
"How dare you to fling with choi yena?" She hardly slaps yuri and yuri fell on the ground and start grabbing her hair and pull her onto the field near cafeteria.
"Choi yena is mine." Goeun said angrily while grabbing yuri's hair and only yuri can do is to cry. Everyone in cafeteria go out to watch.
"Unnie s-stop its hurts" yuri beg.
"Stop? You should stop filrting with yena"
"Do you think she will like someone like you?" Goeun grab a stone then she raise her righthand, yuri is extremely scared. then Goeun hit yuri.. Everyone gasps as they see what goeun have done, including goeun.

——————-

(Yena's POV)

*Bells ring"

"Yessssss" I yelled.
"Hey ugly duck,so excited to see your "Joyul" Yujin imitate yena's voice with stretching her lips.
"kajaaaa!" Were heading to cafeteria when I realize that they're people running towards something.

"What is happening?" Chaewon asks.
"I think bullies again" Eunbi answer.
"Guys Lets see!"Chaeyeon said.

As we get near I heard a familliar voice.

"Unnie s-stop its hurts"
'It's her Sh*t' I cursed to my self as I clearing the way to see if its really yuri.

"Stop? You should stop filrting with yena" I saw goeun grabs the stone and was about to hit it to yuri, I Hurriedly run luckily I was on time, I just protected yuri.

"Uggh" I yelp as the stone hit my head. I look at my joyul.

"Joyul ah~ Gwaenchana?" I smiled to her.

"Yah Yena! CHOI YENA WAKE UP" I heard her calling me but it was blurred
"You dumb duck" Thats the last word i heard and i drove to sleep.