Thanksgiving

VERONICA POV

This year for Thanksgiving I am going over to the Andrews. It is going to be me, Archie, Jughead, Fred, FP, and Betty. The only reason my Dad is allowing me to go over to the Andrews because apparently he and Archie had a great man to man talk.

Right now I am heading over to the Andrew to help cook. Betty and Jughead are in charge of the stuffing and cranberries. Fp is in charge of drinks and pies, while Fred is in charge of the location. That leaves Archie and I with the turkey.

I am now in the kitchen of the Andrews house with Archie. We are standing there with the Turkey.

V- Ok Archie time to take the insides out of the turkey
A- Why do I have to do it?
V- Because you love me and if I do it I will not eat the turkey
A- Fine

He starts to take the insides out but then he grabs an organ and holds it in front of my face.

V- Babe you better not be doing what I think your about to do!

He then drops it in the trash. The turkey is clean now we just need to put it in the oven.

V- Ok hunk, time for you to put the turkey in the oven.

He turns and faces me.

A- why do I have to do all the work?

I cup his cheeks and he wraps his arms around my waist.

V- Because you look really hot doing it.

We then kiss. He then puts then puts the turkey in.

I look at the time.

V- Babe we have an hour before everyone is here and 2 hours before the turkey is ready.
A- Lets go get ready then.

We walk to the stairs and he throws me over his shoulder and walks up the stairs.

V- Cutie what are you doing?
A- You will see.

He now has a smirk on his face and smacks my ass. Then he puts me on the bed very softly and starts kissing me.

I stop him.

A- Come on baby just one quicky.
V- No we need to get ready
A- Fine we will finish this later
V- Yes we will finish this later and even better, I will be able to snuggle with you all night because my Dad and you are getting along so well.
A- I am still not going to tell you what we talked about.
V- Please
A- No
V- Fine then no cuddles for you tonight
A- Ok but when you are begging for me to cuddle with you, I am going to say no.
V- I wont and while we are at it no sex either.
A- Ok

I go and get dress and make sure Archie can see my breast and butt. He does the same thing though, he shows my his amazing abs.

This is going to be very hard.

ARCHIE POV

Once we are dressed we are matching.