Bowling

Tonight Veronica and Archie are bowling with Betty and Jughead. They are playing teams of two; Girls vs Boys on Jughead's command since him and Betty lost last time to Veronica and Archie in pool.

Right now they are all picking out there balls Veronica goes for the ten pound ball but it is too heavy so she puts it back and takes the eight pound ball that happens to be purple. Archie sees this and laughs. Once she hears him laughing she looks straight at him and glares.

V- You think this is funny right now but wait till I beat your ass later.
A- Whatever you say Ronnie but you know I am the dominant one here.
V- Oh really so last night meant nothing with me being on top.
A- That was a one time deal since I was so exhausted from football practice.

He says picking up the 16 pound ball, witch happened to be red. They walk over to their lane and see Betty has picked a 9 pound ball that is pink and Jughead picked a 15 pound ball that is blue.

Archie grabs Veronica's ball and sets hers and his down for them. Then he grabs Veronica and sits down on the couch with her sitting on his lap.

J- Ok lets place a bet.
A- Ok, but we don't want any sore losers here.

He says the last part looking at Veronica .

V- I am not a sore looser and are you sure you want to do it if you are going to loose.
B- Yah

Archie puts his head next to Veronica's ear so she is the only one who can hear it.

A- No matter what we are both going to win later tonight.

She laughs and smiles at his comment and then looks over at Betty and Jughead and sees them talking and cuddling.

A- Ok lets make it so the losers have to dye their hair pink?
V- No way how about if you boys loose you have to run around town in speedos.
J- And if you girls loose you have to do our chores for a week.
A- That might be a problem Ronnie doesn't know what chores are.
V- Oh shut up and deal.

First up was Veronica. Right as she was about to roll her ball Archie slapped her ass and she let go of the ball and it ended up in the gutter. Veronica then turns around and looks straight at Archie.

J- Oh he's in trouble.

Jughead comments to Betty.

V- You are in so much trouble mister. I am going to destroy you now.
A- Babe it was just a joke and hopefully now you know who is the real ass whipper in our relationship.

Veronica does not reply and rolls again and gets 7 pins down.

B- Good job V
V- I would have done better if Archiekins was not so interested in my butt and being so dominant.
A- Really Ronnie I was just Joking.
V- Well jokester it is your turn.

Archie walks up and gets a strike. He then turns around and sits down next to Veronica and tickles her til she is smiling.

V- Stop Archie

She says giggling.

A- No, not until your are not mad at me anymore.
V- Fine I am not mad at you anymore.

Veronica then leans in and kisses Archie and smiles afterwards. Betty then goes up and gets a strike. Then Jughead goes up and gets a strike too.

After a few hours the game is tied and it is all up to Archie to win it. So Archie goes to roll the ball but right when he is about to let go Veronica slaps his ass and he only hits two pins. He turns around and looks at her.

A- Really!
V- Karma is a bitch just like me and hopefully you now know two people can be ass whippers in a relationship.
A- Your anything but a bitch but I am still mad at you.
V- Aw it's ok Archiekins.
J- Archie don't let her get in you head you got this.