Gift Exchange

Archie and Veronica are hosting a couple version gift exchange. The couples that will be showing up are Betty and Jughead, Reggie and Josie, Kevin and Moose and Cheryl and Toni. They are all still in High School Senior year.

Archie is setting up the living room and Veronica is making cookies in the Kitchen. They have an hour before anyone shows up and Archie is excited because once everyone leaves they will also be alone because his Dad left to go on a Dads trip with Jughead's Dad and Wally's Dad.

Archie gets up from what he is doing and starts to make his way into the kitchen to see if Veronica needs any help. As soon as he gets in he sees her done and watching the Kardashians while the cookies are baking in the oven.

Archie walks over to her and wraps his arms around her and starts to kiss her neck but she stops him before he gets any farther. She turns around and faces him and he goes into kiss her lips but she stops him again.

Now he has a frown on his face and she has a smirk.

A- Ronnie why will you not let me kiss your soft lips.

She smiles at how nice he is to her without even trying.

V- Well Archiekins we have guest coming over and I don't want them coming early and try to surprise us when in reality they will be surprised by what they will witness.

Archie smirks because he knows it's so true. Now he wraps his arms around her and has a better idea.

A- Well I can be really really fast.

She smiles because is so funny to see him work so hard just for some quick sex.

V- Baby we have all night after they leave since your dads not in town and I am staying over.

Archie starts thinking of all the places he can have sex with Veronica all over the house all night long. If he keeps thinking about this to long he might get a boner.

Veronica knows the look on his face and it is the look when he is thinking about something that gets him hard.

V- What are thinking about.

She says snapping him out of his gaze and back onto her.

A- Just thinking about all the places I can fuck you tonight.

She slaps his arm and then smirks.

V- well don't think about it to long, I don't want you to get a boner and have to fix it all by yourself. That's my job and I can't do it in a rushed manner.
A- Yes Mam

They both start to kiss but stop when the timer for the cookies go off. Archie takes them out while Veronica turns off the tv.

Archie then looks at the time to see if they have enough time to do what he want but the don't. They only have 30 minutes to get ready and they have to wrap the presents they got for the other couples.

A- Babe we need to wrap the presents for the other couples.

She smiles and walks over to him to lay her head down on his chest.

V- Don't worry, I already did it while you were cleaning the living room, and may I add you did a excellent job.

She leans up and kisses him.

A- Thanks babe.

He kisses her again.

A- Have I ever told you how much I love you.

She smiles and looks up at him.

V- I don't know maybe every day.

She then looks at the clock and realizes they really do need to go upstairs and get ready because everyone will be here in 25 minutes.