Chapter Five

** A LITTLE SEXUAL TO SOME PEOPLES MINDS **

[ Matthew's POV ]

My parents were gone for a week, so I thought it would be the perfect time to spend time with Kayla and Emily. She was the hottest girl in middle school.

I picked Emily up and drove to my house. When I got her out of the car she kissed me. She was still was even prettier now then in middle school.

I pushed her away and lead her into the house. When I closed the door she tackled me onto my couch. I couldn't speak cause her lips were all over mine.

She pulled off my shirt and started unbuckling my belt. I pushed her off.

"What are you doing?!" she was really pissed off.

"I've been talking to you for like 5 days now and I haven't even asked you how your day is going today." I put my shirt back on.

"What the hell Matt! isn't this why you brought me here?" she started putting on her high heels.

I opened the door for her, making her call a cab because I wasn't going to drive her home.

I sat in the living room all day watching "Breaking Bad"

---------------------------------------------

[ Kayla's POV ]

It's was time fore my morning jog. There was still construction going on so I had to go the same way I did yesterday.

When I got to Matthews house he was arguing with that girl I saw yesterday. I got a closer look and noticed it was the most popular girl in middle school, Emily Baker. My heart sank into my stomach.

He noticed me and pulled my towards him.

"Hey Kayla how are you good? Good."

I could tell he wanted help.

Emily got into her car and drove off.

I looked at him surprised actually.

"What was that all about" I sat down on his driveway.

"Yesterday she kissed me and tried to have sex with me but I pushed her away. so now she wants something for real" he looked upset.

"Weren't you guys like a thing all through middle school" the sun was in my eyes so I put on my sunglasses.

"Yeah, but I didn't like her. I always liked this one girl but I knew she didn't like me back so it's okay." He got up from the ground and helped me up.

"This came in my mail today by accident" he pulled out and envelope from his back pocket of his kakis.

"Thanks. I should be going now." I waved goodbye and continued running.