Chapter 4

I awoke to find no Kakashi it was cold and I wanted to snuggle beside him. Then the lovely scent of bacon and eggs dragged me out of bed and into the kitchen. Where I saw a shirtless Kakashi cooking at the stove. I put on a bathrobe and smile as I walk up behind him placing a kiss on his cheek. He sighed and turned around to look at me.

"I'm cold..." I say he smiles and brings me into a warm embrace.

"Hey we need to see lady Tsunade Later today..." he says.

"Um...Why?" I ask.

"Orochimaru's curse mark..." he said meeting my gaze.

"Oh yeah..." I say regrettably.

He walks over placing the food on the table I make some tea and poor it for him and I to drink. I simply sigh as I think about what this meant. I hope she doesn't do like experiments on my or something obscene like that.

Kakashi must of noticed my nervousness since he came up and started to massage my shoulders. I groan from the pleasure of it. He smiles as he leans down and kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you..." I whisper.

"I love you too..." he whispers back.

I sigh and stand up and meet his lips gently kissing his lips. Then I rest my head on his bare chest my finger tracing circles on his toned body.

He was so hot, I wanted to just lay down and have him cuddle me in his strong arms. Unfortunately though I have to see lady Tsunade about this damned curse mark on my neck.

It was time to leave once we were ready we both headed to her office. However once we got there I had a feeling of doubt in my confidence. Kakashi Laid a reassuring hand on my shoulder and we both walked in. I was surprised to see my grandfather on the other side of the door. I gasp and immediately felt scared by his presence with Kakashi here.

"Granddaughter what are you doing here. By the way I heard you failed your mission and almost caused someone's death..." he started as he approached me.

I didn't look at him I went into the old habits I had when I was in the Anbu. I just stayed expressionless and silent.

"What happened wasn't her fault..." Kakashi chimed in.

My heart skipped a beat I really wish I'd checked my neck before I came here. However it was too late to worry I watched as Danzo traded looked between me and Kakashi. He looked at me his eyes cold and harsh. Then a slap sent the world spinning as I fell to the floor.

"Look you've developed emotions. Emotions make you weak..." he said

Tears filled my eyes as he stormed out. My cheek was burning before I heard the door slam. I look over to see Kakashi blocking his way out of the door. He looked pissed I was concerned I got up and walked over to Kakashi and placed my hand on his shoulder.

He looked down and slowly moved his arm. I didn't meet his gaze my cheek still burned and I was on the verge of tears. My vision was blurry and I waited for the world to come back into focus. I sigh and turn to see lady Tsunade patiently waiting.

"Why didn't you do anything..." Kakashi asked.

"I'm glad she didn't it would've hurt my pride even more if she did..." I explain.

Kakashi looked at me sympathetically and nodded. I turn to face the Hokage and explain why I was there.

"That is definitely a curse mark..." she confirms.

After a while of explaining she put Kakashi in charge of watching me and making sure I was okay. He agreed of course then we both left and ate lunch.